Chapter 23; Valentine's Day

Draco's POV

I woke up on the morning of Valentine's Day, Aurora slept over again so she was half sprawled over me with her hair going about 100 different directions. We slept in and the clock said it was near 10 in the morning. My parents would be expecting me in an hour or so. I gently shook Aurora awake and looked up at me through the hair across her face.

I laughed softly and moved the hair away from her eyes.

"I don't know why you always want me to stay over when I wake up looking like this?" She said getting up.

"Oh stop, you look a beautiful as ever, princess." I said, putting my hands behind my head.

"Shouldn't you get ready?" She asked. "You know, for lunch." 

I nodded. "Yeah I suppose." I got up off the bed.

I walked towards her, she was standing in the bathroom. I put my arms around her waist and placed my head on her shoulder.

"But when I get back.." I kissed her cheek. "I'm all yours." 

She giggled and playfully pushed me off.

"I'm going to hold you that, Malfoy." She teased me.

I walked over to get dressed, I put on my black dress shirt and pants. Aurora walked out of the bathroom still wearing my t-shirt. She came over to me and tied my tie for me, as she was fixing my collar she said;

"I'm sure whatever is going on.." She trailed off. "I know it'll be okay."

"We'll be okay." She said looking deeply into my eyes with her hands on my shoulders.

"I know we will, love." I kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to go back to my room. You'd better get going." She said picking up a pair of my sweatpants and sliding them on.

Because her thighs were thick and because of her bum they actually fit her quite well.

"I'll be back between three and four, I think." I told her. "Will you be ready by then?"

"Well what am I getting ready for?" She asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I toyed with her. "Just dress cute, not fancy though."

"Okay, I love you." She said standing on her tip toes to give me a kiss. "Give your parents my love."

"I love you too." I told her as she walked to my door.

She opened it to leave and turned back to face me.

"Everything will be okay." She reassured me.

I nodded. "I'll see you in a little bit."

Aurora's POV

As I shut Draco's door behind me, I heard a pop sound that I knew was him leaving by Portkey to go to Malfoy Manor. I had been racking my brain trying to figure out what his parents could have to tell him besides something to do with Voldemort but I couldn't come up with anything else.

I was lost in thought, worried about Draco and not paying attention to where I was going when I ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry." I said trying to go around them, looking at the ground.

"Hey, Aurora." I looked up to see that I had just run into Dustin.

"Hi, Dustin." I snapped.

"Could I talk to you?" He asked putting his hand on my arm to move me to the side of the hallway.