Author's Thoughts

Hey you, whoever is reading this!

I just wanted to put a few of my thoughts out here for you to read and get some insight into my brain and the character of Aurora. It could be a scary place haha.

So, I have read a few Draco FanFics myself since I started writing this.. and I've noticed a lot of people like to make their main character have red hair with green eyes.. and the reader's don't like that.

Well, just imagine her differently if you wish. However, she has some of my features. I have long red hair and eyes that changed from green to brown. And her name, Aurora, was my name for Spanish class in high school and I always thought it was beautiful. Her birthday also comes from me, my birthday is between Christmas and New Years.

Now regarding her body type, I get tired of reading fanfics with the perfect small girl because I think all body types need love. So, just to clarify what Aurora looks like, picture Demi Lovato's body type on her. 

THEIR RELATIONSHIP: Now I know you all want drama, believe me, I have a ton stewing in my brain that is on the horizon. But I don't think I'll have a lot of drama between Draco and Aurora because I want her to be a sense of stability in his crazy life (and as we know year 6 is crazy for him.. and will be for her shh). 

**I also had planned for Draco to tell Aurora he loves her on her birthday but it just happened when I was writing the last chapter. 

So hang tight, there's a little drama coming.. right about.. now 

---->