Chapter 32; Dracena

Draco's POV

"Dracena's here already." My father said and pushed our large front door open.

I immediately felt my stomach twist into knots with nerves. I looked at Aurora who was already looking at me, she gave me an encouraging smile.

I looked back at my father who was standing beside the now open door and motioned for us to go inside. I stood frozen for a few seconds, long enough Aurora had to take my arm. When she did I felt my feet start to move, I went through the doorway to see the back of a short girls body with hair identical to mine. Silver hair cascading down her back.

My mother looked over Dracena's head and said;

"Welcome home, you two." 

"This is your sister, Dracena." She continued.

Dracena finally turned around to greet Aurora and myself. I was standing staring into eyes that mirrored mine, they were a stormy blue/grey color. She had an adorable button nose and was looking up and Aurora and I with a huge smile.

She sprung towards me and hugged me before I could say anything.

"They weren't kidding when they said I looked like you." She said.

She only came up to about my sternum, I smiled and hugged her back.

"They sure weren't." I heard Aurora mumbled.

I looked at her and she was stunned, her mouth slightly open at how much we resembled each other.

Dracena pulled away from me and looked to Aurora. Her smile still a big as it was when she saw me.

"And you're my brother's girlfriend!?" She asked.

"Yeah, Hi I'm Aurora." She told Dracena, laughing lightly.

Aurora extended her arms for a hug and Dracena bounced into them.

"Draco, I told you in my letter I knew she'd be beautiful!" Dracena said to me.

"Yeah, she is isn't she?" I responded.

"But look at you?!" Aurora exclaimed, pulling away from Dracena with her hands on either shoulder.

"Give you a couple years and the boys will be at your doorstep, honestly not even a couple of years." She told her.

"Well, you all must be starving and it smells like dinner is ready, shall we?" My mother motioned for us to go into the dinning room.

We did so and I sat on my mother's right side as I always did and Aurora across from me. I was unfolding a napkin when Dracena landed in the seat next to me.

She giggled.

"So when did you make it here, Dracena?" Aurora asked.

"Oh just this morning." She told her.

"Did you have a good school year then?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but it seemed to last forever after I found out I was moving back here and getting to meet you and of course go to Hogwarts." She chattered.

My father went to help my mother bring dinner out and Aurora raised her eyebrows at me.

I shrugged, not knowing why they weren't having the elves do it.

Aurora leaned forward so she wasn't speaking so loud my parents heard her;

"She is your exact opposite." Aurora laughed. "But your physical carbon copy."

"Why am I your opposite?" Dracena asked looking at me.

"Oh, I'm just not quite as bubbly as you, I guess. But that isn't a bad thing." I told her.