Chapter 16; Christmas Day

Aurora's POV

We woke up on Christmas morning tangled together, I started to sit up a little confused but then I remembered. I remembered what we did last night. Somehow afterwards I ended up with one of Draco's t-shirts on. I smiled thinking about the night before and started to snuggle back up to a shirtless Draco just as he woke up. I looked at him and a smirk grew across his face.

"Well I didn't know you had all of that in you, Grey." He commented in his deep raspy morning voice.

I let out a small giggle and laid my head on his chest.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked kissing the top of my head.

"Good" I told him getting up to look for the Christmas pajamas Narcissa had given us.

"Ah so I wore you out, huh princess?" He said.

I could hear the smirk in his voice as he came up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he leaned down to kiss my neck.

"I could say the same to you." I replied with just as evil of a smirk.

I turned to him and shoved his pajamas into his still bare chest.

"Get dressed unless you want to explain to your parents why you're opening presents in just your boxers." I told him.

We got changed and headed downstairs for the Christmas festivities his mum had planned. As we came down the stairs and rounded the corner to the living room we found Narcissa and Lucius sitting on the couch together, Narcissa tucked under his arm as they watched the fire in the fireplace.

"Ah there the kids are!" Lucius announced.

"Good morning you too!" Narcissa got up to hug me.

"Did the party wear you both out last night?" She asked about why we came down later than usual.

I saw Draco stifle a laugh. I nervously cleared my throat.

"Oh yes ma'am. I had a wonderful time though!" I told her.

"Well you looked stunning." She told me with her hands on my shoulders.

"Well, let's start opening presents!" Lucius said uncrossing his legs and sitting forward on the couch.

He seemed rather excited. It was strange to see him show any emotion but it seems like, just as Draco is with I, Narcissa brings a softer side out of him.

Narcissa motioned for us to sit down. Draco sat in a chair next to the couch and I sat on the floor in front of the chair next to Draco. Narcissa started handing out presents. Soon there was a pile of gifts in front of me and one in front of Draco.

"Is this really all for me?" I asked with my mouth slightly open.

"Oh yes dear. Did you think we wouldn't have anything for you to open?" Narcissa asked.

I smiled shyly and gave a small shrug.

"Come on you two. Let's see what you've gotten." Lucius said with some excitement in his voice.

Lucius was already beginning to open the gifts from Narcissa and the few Draco had picked and put both of our name's on. It was quite amusing that he looked like a little kid.

I chuckled and turned to my pile. Draco and I took turns looking to see what the other got. We both got some different clothes and things. I got a couple dresses and skirts, a few sweaters and a ring that was a snake with emeralds for eyes. I took it out of the box and  slid it on my finger, it seemed to come to life and slither around my pointer finger to fit perfectly. I looked up to Draco's parents with a huge smile.