Chapter 34; Surprise

Draco's POV

It's my birthday and I woke up to Aurora not even being in bed with me. I sat up confused, I looked around for her but didn't see her.

"Aurora?" I called, thinking she may be in the bathroom.

There was no answer.

I started to get out of bed to go look for her when my door opened.

"Happy Birthday!" Aurora smiled at me coming through the door with a plate of pancakes.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down, pulling the cover over my head.

"Oh come on. What?" I heard Aurora say, now next to the bed.

"Please tell me we aren't doing all of the cheesy birthday stuff today?" I said uncovering my head and looking at her.

"I'm not promising that." She said handing me the pancakes.

"You even put sprinkles on them?" I asked.

"Oh so you're too good for sprinkles?" Aurora rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed.

"I thought it was just going to be a normal day, I wanted to spend it with you since you're leaving soon." I told her.

"You're still going to spend the day with me." Aurora said. "But it is your birthday."

"What does that mean?" I asked suspiciously.

"It means it's your birthday, Draco." She rolled her eyes and stood up.

She went over to her trunk and started looking through it for clothes to wear. That's when I realized she had packed all of her things up.

"Why are you packed already?" I asked sitting up.

"I just wanted to get it over with so we wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow or the day after." She shrugged.

I just nodded. I didn't want to talk about Aurora leaving yet.

Aurora went to get ready in the bathroom after about an hour she came out with her hair and makeup done.

"You should get dressed, your mum will want to spend time with you on your birthday." Aurora said.

"You're really full of piss and vinegar today, aren't you?" I said to her.

"Oh Baby, when am I not?" Aurora said to me.

"Fair enough." I said getting dressed.

I had on jeans and was looking for a shirt when Aurora came up behind me and put her arms around me, I felt her head resting on my back.

She let out a deep breath.

"We're both just crabby because I'm leaving." She said.

I turned to face her and put my hands on her hips.

"Yeah, let's try and enjoy the couple days we have left." I said kissing her forehead.

She looked up and put her hand on my neck, pulling my down to meet her lips.

I ran my hands from her hips the just below her bum and picked her up. I turned and sat her on the dresser. We started making out, her hands running all over my bare back. Her nails slightly digging into my back when I kissed her neck. She reached for the button on my jeans and undid it, unzipping them. She was wearing a skirt so I ran man hands under it and pulled her underwear off.

"Happy Birthday" She whispered into my ear.

**About 2 hours later**