Chapter 30; Quidditch House Cup

Aurora's POV

Today is the final match of quidditch of the year and Slytherin is playing Gryffindor for the cup. I stayed in mine and Dylan's room last night because I knew Draco would want to deal with his nerves alone. We only have about two weeks left before the term is over. We had taken our OWLs this week so we all just wanted to have a good time this weekend. Dylan and I were standing shoulder to shoulder in the bathroom, looking in the mirror to finish our makeup.

"You know, I've missed this." Dylan said while putting her mascara tube back in her makeup bag.

I let out a small smile; "I have too."

"I know you have a lot going on and Draco helps you get through it and you need to be with him a lot but I do miss us being together all of the time. I know Hope feels the same way." She said.

"I miss you both too, how it used to be, believe me. I'm not abandoning you guys, you'll always be my best friends." I told her.

"I know, and I'm glad you have Draco through all of this. I can see he makes you happy and you make him happy. I think he's about the only person who'd be able to be there for you right now.. about your father." Dylan continued.

My eyes dropped to the floor; "Yeah." I said quietly.

"Oh shit, no I don't want to upset you. C'mon we're going to have a great day and your man is going to win the Quidditch House Cup for Slytherin." She said dragging me out of the bathroom.

I walked over to the mirror to look over my outfit once more. I was wearing one of Draco's green Slytherin quidditch t-shirts that I had cut a V out of the top, revealing a small amount of cleavage, and cropped slightly and high waisted black leggings, I slipped on white sneakers to go with it.

"Ready?" Dylan asked, tossing me my denim jacket because it can get windy up in the stands of the quidditch pitch.

"Yep.. oo you look cute." I replied.

Dylan was wearing light wash mom jeans and a black cropped jumper with the Slytherin crest on it.

"Oh you know, just gotta look cute for Blaise or whatever." Dylan said.

"So you're admitting it?!" I yelled. "Finally?!"

"Oh like you didn't know." She teased.

"I mean yeah but you've both been denying anything going on since winter holiday." I laughed.

"Oh shut up, let's go." Dylan rolled her eyes and laughed.

We made our way down to the quidditch pitch and there was a ton of people bustling around and everyone was excited to see who would win the cup today.

"Should we see if we can go find the boys before the match starts?" I asked.

"Yeah." Dylan nodded.

We walked towards were the locker room door was. We waited outside because I could hear them all talking about the match and didn't want to barge in, even though I totally would have otherwise. Finally the door opened and I was leaning with my back against the wall, a few of the other guys walked out and then a familiar head of silver hair appeared. He didn't even see me standing there so I grabbed his arm. He turned to see who grabbed him and a huge smile spread across his face.

"What are you doing down here, princess?" He asked leaning in to kiss me.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck, babe. This is like the first match in forever I hadn't stayed with you." I told him.

"I know but we'll celebrate together if we win." He said to me.

"Okay, you need to go. Good Luck, I love you." I said moving away from the wall I was leaning against.