Chapter 1

I received my Hogwards letter when I was 11 like everyone else but my parents weren't to happy about it, they want me to go to the Beauxbatons because my mom went there but my dad went to Hogwarts so he was a little exited,we went to buy everything, when it was time to go to the Hogwarts express I was a bit nervous but I controlled it, I say bye to them and I start talking to a blond boy ,he was nice but he has like bodyguards, we talk for a while and he told me he wanted to be a slytherin because he was a "pure blood" whatever that means I  just look at him with a confused face, then he say goodbye and left, a while later a shy girl ask me if she can joined because all the train was full, she was really nice, his name was Hope Parkinson, she also has a twin sister but we didn't talk about her, when we arrived to hogwards I saw a really tall man with a big beard and long hair. When we arrived to the castle Hope and I where really nervous and they started to sorting everyone on his houses,they called Hope, she was really nervous, she got into slytherin same as the blond guy that was named Draco and same with his twin sister that was name Pansy(who called his daughter Pansy, is such a weird name) but then they called me,"Isobel Rosewood" I was really nervous I thought i was having a panic attack but I controlled myself and start walking to the chair, McGonagall put the sorting hat on my head, I was thinking I want to get in slytherin because I have Hope there but also I wanted gryffindor because I want to make my dad proud, but then the hat shouted "SLYTHERIN" the whole slytherin table start clapping I walked there and Hope give me a big hug, Draco look at me and just smile then he start talking with his bodyguards, after eating I  was exausted it have been a really big day so they  show us the slytherin common room and our bedrooms, I was with 4 girls and Hope, I just put on my night dress and fell asleep.

4 years later...

I woke up and I was late, so I  put my robe and run to Poisons, when I enter the room everyone was looking at me I fell ashamed and sit down. Malfoy, Goyle and Crabbe were looking and laughing at me but I just ignore them, Draco wasn't nice anymore he was the biggest asshole and bully of the hole school, I think I was the only one that noticed that he wasn't sleeping, he had the biggest eyes bags that I've ever seen and he was so pale, when Poisons ended I walked to Hope and said "why you don't wake me up you know that my alarm doesn't work!!" And she just say  "you were so happy sleeping I just cant..."  I just sighed and we start walking to the Slytherin common room, I missed breakfast and I was literally starving so we decided to go to the kitchen to get some food, we were talking and making homework but then a girl from Slytherin say to us "at 8pm we are having a party, you both are invited" then she left, Hope and I were on shock, but we decided to go to see what is like, a while later I was with a short black dress that fits all my curves and black hills, Hope was with a really beautiful purple low-cut dress and black hills, when we were on our way to this really weird and random classroom were the party was we bumped with Malfoy and his "friends", they were on shock because they have never seen us wearing something like this but we just ignore them but I cant help it and a laugh scape out of my mouth but they didn't even notice Malfoy and his bodyguards were to busy checking us out.