Chapter 20

I was on my room, cleaning and I heard a knock on my door "Hey, can I came in, im bored" Izzy said "yes" I said then she opened the door, I saw her facial expression, she was really surprised "what happened here, your room is a mess" she said "your stupid ex boyfriend did this" I said and then she started helping me cleaning "why he did this" she said, I just look at her and pass her the note that Spencer left me "he is so stupid" she stand up and said "Bauleo" and the things start flying all over the room and going where they should be, why I didn't think of that spell, I was going to do like a muggle, ooh gross "you are so smart" I said and I kiss her on her forehead.

After 10 minutes seeing all my stuff fly all over my room I said to Izzy "hey, I need to tell you something" she look to me and I see that a book was going to hit her "Izzy-" then the book hit her head "ouch" she said touching his head in pain "are you ok?" I said, she stand up and sit in the bed behind me "yes, i'm ok, but now, what you are going to tell me?" she said and she put her hand on top of mine "you can trust me, you know that I love you right?" she added, THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT SHE SAID ME THAT SHE LOVES ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO? " I love you too, Izz" I said, WHY I CALLED HER IZZ, WHY, I LITERALLY RUINED THE MOMENT!! "ok so is Izz now, I like it" she said then she place her head on my shoulder "only I can call you Izz, ok?" I said and I kiss her head " the thing is that, we are here, in my house because I need to see... The Dark Lord because im a Death Eater, i'm sorry for saying this to you, I didn't want you involved in this but Spencer told You Know Who that we are dating and he send my aunt Bellatrix to get you because he wanted to meet you, im sorry, im really am" I said I was almost crying, I didn't want any of this, I don't want her to be involved, I don't want to be involved, I just want to be a normal guy that can be happy and have a family and a relationship to take care of..."I know" Izz said, WAIT, SHE KNOWS?? "wait, what?" I said " I was suspecting this, I know that you are a Death Eater" she said "HOW?" I said " it all started on Christmas, when you sent me home, I heard your mom wake you up and warn you about me, then I saw you in the Astronomy Tower touching your forearm, then all the nights at exactly 3:00 a.m you get up of the bed and you left the room, so one day I decided to follow you and I saw that you were going to the Room of Requirement, I came in and I saw you and Spencer there fixing a box, so I decided to make my research and I found out of everything, I was waiting for you to tell me" she said then I just collapsed... I started crying and Izz hugged me "why I always have to do what they want, why cant make my own choices" I said, I was broken, and I don't know if someone could fix me  "I don't know, but now i'm here with you so lets enjoy the moment" she said, she clean the tears of my face and then she kissed my forehead.

We were cuddling  when my door slammed open"hey" we heard, we stand up of the bed and we see Spencer and Emily standing there "what are you do doing here, both, leave us alone" I said "I see that you are not in a good mood, let's go babe, let's leave them alone as they want " Spencer said then they left.