Chapter 13

DRACO'S POV:
After a while of laughing with Izzy, we decided to go eat breakfast, when we arrived I asked Hope whispering on her ear "Hey, I need you to ask you something" she looked at me and said "what happened? It's everything ok?" she was really preoccupied "I'm ok, don't worry, meet me at midnight, in the Astronomy Tower" I told her, she agreed and we started eating.

After 30 minutes of talking and eating, we heard Dumbledore said "attention" but nobody listened, then he shouted pointing his wand at his throat, "ATTENTION" everyone was scared, because that's sound really loud, everyone shut up and started looking at him "THANK YOU, NOW, TODAY WE HAVE NEW STUDENTS, MEET LUCY AND NICOLAS BURKE, THEY WHERE SORTED ON THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE, SO YOU MUST INTEGRATE THEM AND BE NICE" I saw Izzy, she wasn't really exited, then we all start looking at the door waiting for them to come, when they came in all the girls started gossiping about how handsome was Nicolas (I think he wasn't that handsome) except for Izzy, when she saw Nicolas, she roll her eyes and said to herself "why other annoying and selfish boy"then I saw that all the boys were on shock because Lucy was pretty (but not that pretty for me, she was ok), Nicolas and Lucy sit with us(Hope,Izzy and I) everyone was jealous, Nicolas sit next to Izzy and Lucy next to me "Hey beautiful, what is your name?" Nicolas said to Izzy, I laughed,WHO THE HELL HE THINK HE IS "what's funny, blondie" he asked really mad "nothing, nothing" I said to him "I'm Isobel, please don't talk me again like that" Izzy said, she seems a little uncomfortable and really annoyed "can I call you bell or darling, what do you prefer?" He asked her, what's wrong with this guy "you can call me Isobel, thanks" Isobel said disgusted and look at his plate of food, THAT'S MY GIRL, SHE MAKE HIM CLEAR THAT SHE DOESNT WANT ANYTHING WITH HIM!! "Hey handsome, what's your name?" I heard next to me and I saw that at the second that she speaks to me Izzy started looking at her with devil eyes, I said to her "Malfoy" she smiled and asked me "you name, dummy" what's wrong with her, then I tell her "Draco" with a annoyed voice "Are you single, Draco?" I heard that she ask me, was on shock, what's wrong with this people, she only ask me my name and she wanted to know that?  "yes, why" I answered "because most of the pretty people is taken" she said to me and winked, that's when I see again at Izzy, she was ANGRY AS HELL, if Izzy can kill Lucy right now, I think that she would, and then we started eating in a uncomfortable silence.

All day had passed and Lucy was bothering me a little, she was all the time flirting, and Izzy wasn't to happy about it. It was 11:30 p.m so I decided to make my way to the Astronomy Tower to talk with Hope, when I arrived Hope was already there waiting for me "hey" I said to her " hey, what's wrong? It's everything alright?" She asked me "I have a question, what did Izzy smelled on his Amortentia potion? The one that Spencer give to her for Christmas" I ask her "Why, are you jealous?" she asked me "no, is because I think that I smelled her on the Amortentia that she give me for Christmas, so please tell me I need to know..." I said to her, actually I was literally begging her to tell me "why didn't you ask her?" I looked at her "I tried but she lied, and I need to know the truth" I tell her but she looked at me confused "how you know she was lying?" OMG WHY CAN SHE TELL ME, ITS NOT THAT HARD "she play with her hands when she lies, you know that" I was really annoyed at this point "green apples, peppermint and hair gel, are you happy now?"She said "WHAT?!"I shouted "Shhhh, That's what she smelled" she tell me, DID IZZY SMELLED ME IN HER AMORTENTIA POTION?! That's why she asked about my perfume? I need to do something so Izzy can now that I like her, but she must know, she asked what was the smell of my perfume and my Amortentia potion and I didn't lied, SHE MUST KNOW! "what did you smelled?" I heard Hope asked me "coconut, chocolate and strawberries" she looked at me "you smelled her, it's obvious, you are destined to be with her, I can be your Cupid, I can make you be together, as a couple, what do you think?" She said, really exited and almost shouting "Hope, breath, we will see what happens" then we went to sleep.