Chapter 6

ISOBEL'S POV:

The months have passed and Draco and I were starting to get really close, and I start meeting new people, the twin sister of Hope was a demon, omg she was so annoying she was all the time looking at Draco and doing weird things to call Draco's attention, but he didn't want anything with her, BECAUSE SHE WAS SO ANNOYING!!

There's was a really cute guy that was called Spencer Greenglass, he was a Slytherin too, Draco hated him for some reason, he was so mean to him, I like him for a month now, but I don't know if I should risk all for him, Hope said that he likes me back but i'm not sure, tomorrow we are having a "date" and we are going to Hogsmeade to drink a butterbeer, lets see how it goes but now im tired im going to bed.

Today is the day!! I am so excited and nervous, we meet at the path and started talking and walking, after a while he said to me "Izzy, I have this for you" he pull out of his pocket a little box and opened it was a beautiful green and silver necklace "Izzy, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I was literally on shock but I keep myself together and answer "yes, I would love to" he put on the necklace on my neck and I said "omg, Spencer is beautiful, but I dont have anything for you, I'm sorry" he smile and reply "you don't have to, the thing was, when I saw the necklace I said to myself, this is the perfect necklace to Izzy"I smiled and then he kiss me, I was blushing I can feel the red on forming on his cheeks, we returned to Hogwards in a comfortable silence, I said goodbye to Spencer and enter my room, I start shouting "HOPE, LOOK IM NOT SINGLE ANYMORE" Hope was with his mouth open, after a minute of processing the information she said to me "omg, I knew he liked you, I KNEW IT!!" we talk until midnight then we go to sleep.

dream:

I was in a old house, it was huge, I start walking around the house but nothing was there so I decided to leave the house and went to a forest that was near, I need to talk to someone, I walk on the forest for 15 minutes but nothing, I give up and sit on a rock in front of a lake I was thinking but then I heard a voice, someone was singing but very, very softly and peaceful, I decided to follow the voice but the more I was getting close more hard was for me to stand up, and then I was on quicksand, and I was drowning but I feel a cold hand pulling me out, he was hugging me, and I woke up...

"HOPE, HOPE, HOPE" I say shouting, she woke up scared and look at me and said to me "why you woke me like that, I can have a heart attack!" I start laughing and Hope joined me,"CHRISTMAS IS SOON AND WE HAVE NOT BOUGHT OUR GIFTS" she looked at me and said "tomorrow we can go to Hogsmade and we buy the gifts, what do you think?"I was happy and fall asleep again.