Chapter 9

We arrived to the restaurant, it was really fancy and big, we waited a long time, then a man said to us "the couple table is right here, follow me" we walked with the man until we get to a table that was far from all the others, we sit and Spencer ask for a champagne, it was really good.

After 2 hours of talking and laughing,we where already finished eating and we were drunk, REALLY DRUNK!, we start walking out of the restaurant and it was the first time that I saw Draco and Spencer being friends and having a good time, when we arrive the Greenglass Manor it was 2:00 a.m, Draco was staying to sleep so we didn't care what time was, I came in my room because I was tired but Spencer came with me, he started kissing me and I know what will came now so I push him away, I was a virgin and I didn't want to lose my virginity like this or with him "What the hell Izzy?!" He shouted to me "I don't want, its not the time yet" he left, really angry, but I can care less so I went to sleep.

"Izzy, Izzy, wake up, NOW!!" Draco was shaking me and shouting to me, he sounded really worried "what's wrong, Draco" he just told me "You need to leave now, the house elf's packed you things, see you in 2 weeks at Hogwarts" he kiss me on the cheek and I was gone, when I open my eyes I was on my room, on my house.

DRACO'S POV:

I wake up and my mom was sitting on the corner of the bed "Draco, The Dark Lord is coming and he cant see Isobel, you have to take her out of here, NOW, SHE IS ON DANGER" "ok, ok" I said really worried, what is happening, why The Dark Lord is coming here, are Spencer and his family Death Eaters?? Then I woke up Izzy and I take her home.

After 20 minutes the house was full of Death Eaters waiting for The Dark Lord, when The Dark Lord arrive we walked to a big room with a big table, so we all can sit properly, The Dark Lord told us that Spencer was new and I have to be his "guardian", and know he has to fix the vanishing cabinet, not me , I just need to tutor him and kill Dumbledore, what an easy task (I am being sarcastic by the way) they all left and now we had to pack because we were going to Hogwarts.

ISOBEL'S POV:

When I arrived my house I was very confused, why did I leave, I was there just for 2 days and know I will have to go to Hogwarts before, because I was alone, my parents went to Brazil to inspect the school of magic there,because they work Education of Magic (that means they have to go to schools of magic all over the world and see if the teaching is good and all of that) for the Ministry of Magic, but I forgot to tell Draco or Spencer, of course I did.

After 3 days I was bored of doing nothing so I decided to pack my stuff and go to Hogwarts because at least I will be with some company, I arrived Hogwarts and I saw Draco, "Draco!! hi" I said to him "Hi Izzy, im sorry of what happened the other day" he said with a sad tone "Its ok, really" I didn't want to ask him because it was not of my business, OF COURSE IT WAS MY BUSINESS, BECAUSE I WAS STAYING THERE, but Draco seemed uncomfortable so I just ignored that idea, I went to Spencer's dorm because I want to surprise him, but I was the surprise one, HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH PANSY!! "WHAT THE FU*K SPENCER" I shouted to him and I left crying, I went to the Astronomy Tower because it was the only place that I could be alone and in peace, I cried for 2 hours, then I feel someone came in, but I didn't have the strength to move, so I just stood there, I feel a pair of arms around me and I smell the cologne of Draco, so I just hug him back and started crying again "What happened Izzy?" He said and I just said to him "Spencer was cheating on me, with Pansy" I told him and I started crying again "that son of a bi*h, I swear that I am going to kill him"I could hear that he was angry, after 10 minutes of hugging my stomach started making sounds because I was hungry and it was dinner time "are you hungry?" Draco ask me "a lot, can we go to get dinner?" I ask him "of course" he reply and we make our way to The Great Hall, when we arrive Spencer was sitting with Pansy and they were holding hands, fu*k I was crying again.. Draco saw me looking at Spencer and Pansy so he walked to Spencer and told him "YOU SON OF A BIT*H, WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON HER?!" Everyone was looking at them, but he just said "BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME BUT PANSY DID" and that's when I saw Draco punch Spencer right on his face (he deserves that), but I wasn't on the mood of saw Spencer or a fight, so I just left and started crying again..