Chapter 8

Today we had to leave Hogwarts for Christmas Holidays, Spencer ask me to go to his house for the holidays, I say yes, of course, I pack all my things, say goodbye to Draco and Hope and we make our way to the Greenglass Manor.

When we arrive I was NERVOUS AS HELL!! Spencer took my hand and I relaxed a little bit, I saw his dad and mom waiting and waving to us at the door, we said hi and enter the house, it was huge!!, they made me a tour and then Spencer show me my room, I unpacked my things, my room was connected to Spencer, LITERALLY, there was a door in the bathroom that connected his room, actually we shared the bathroom, after 2 hours of unpacking and making homework I was bored so I decided to ask Spencer if there was a pool so we can go swimming, I knocked his door "babe, do you have a pool, so we can go swimming? Im really bored" I ask him but he didn't reply, so I decided to came in, and he was setting on the bed reading, I sit beside him and place my head on his shoulder, he did he same thing, after a minute of silence I ask him "do you have a pool" he reply "yes, you want to go swimming?" I look at him really happy "yes,I would love to" then I left to put my bathing suit, 5 minutes later I open my door and ser that Spencer was waiting for me, I was with a dress on top so he didn't stare at my curves that much, the house was like a maze, I definitely will get lost, I was going to stay 5 days so definitely.

When we arrived to the pool he jump in, I take off my dress and Spencer said "omg, your body is just beautiful" I blushed and jump to the water, we were playing and then he kissed me, we started kissing until we heard some steps and we split apart, a house elf appears and tell us "Mrs. Greenglass need to talk to both so please dry up" we get out of the pool and start drying ourselves, when we were dry I put on my dress on again, we walked to the living room and saw Mrs. Greenglass waiting for us, we sit on the couch and she told us "today on Christmas Eve some people are coming over so I make a reservation on a fancy restaurant for the three of you" Spencer on shock ask her "three??" she smiled at him and said "yes, Draco is coming with you" Spencer shouted "WHAT?!" I was really happy but Spencer wasn't "why is he going with US?!" he ask her "I ask the Malfoy's to come over and we didn't want to leave Draco alone" she replied really calmly, Spencer shouted "OMG HE RUINS EVERYTHING!!" And left running, I heard the bang on his door and him shouting, I tried to make my way to my room but I got lost, after 30 minutes trying to find my room, I finally did, I opened my door and see a beautiful silver box on my bed, I opened and see a beautiful green dress and a note that says "thanks for coming here, with love Mrs. Greenglass" I was in love with the dress, IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND JUST MY STYLE!!

2 hours later I was ready, I was wearing the green dress, a black pair of hills and the necklace that Spencer gave me and I put on makeup, I heard a knock on my door and then Spencer said "Izzy, we have to leave, also the Malfoy's arrived" I open my door, he was literally amaze by how I looked "omg Izzy you look beautiful, more than beautiful, you look like an angel" I blushed and kiss him, I was walking down the stairs and everyone was looking at me, I was the center of attention in that second, Draco was on shock like everyone else "that dress fit you amazing, it was made for you" Mrs. Greenglass said "thank you so much for the dress and for the compliment" I smiled and then we made our way to the restaurant.