Chapter 10

After crying 20 minutes I decided that was time to go to my room, when I was walking to my room I saw Spencer and I hide behind a door, I was thinking that I never give my gift to Draco and the gift that I have to Spencer was mine now, when I opened the door to get out of the room that I was hiding I found Spencer on the floor, crying, I didn't care so I make my way to my room, "Izzy, I am sorry" Spencer said very quietly but loud enough for me to hear I look at him and left, when I arrived to the Slytherin common room, Draco was waiting for me and as soon as he saw me he hugged me really tight "im sorry Izzy, I didn't think about it I just punched him, im really sorry"I looked at him "its ok, besides, he deserves that" I said and smiled at him and he smiled back "Draco, today was a very long day im going to sleep, thank you for defending me" and I kissed him on the cheek, that's when I hear Spencer said "you broke up with me and already start kissing with Malfoy?! That's funny..." "what is wrong with you, are you jealous?" and I slapped him, really hard and I make my way to my room, when I was on my room I think how much I missed Hope, put on my pajamas and place my head on the pillow.

Dream:
I was on the Astronomy Tower just admiring the view, when someone hugged me from the back, I turned around and hugged him back, after some minutes of hugging, I look up to see who it was, that's when I saw a beautiful pair of grey eyes looking at me, but then we were on the boy's bathroom and we heard someone shout "SECTUMSEMPRA" I saw Draco's shirt covered on blood and he fall into the floor "DRACO, PLEASE LOOK AT ME, PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME"

That's when I woke up, covered in tears, and I run to Draco's room, I walked in and wake up Draco "pssst, Draco" he opened an eye and said "What happened Izzy? It's everything ok? Is he bothering you?" I look at him and said "No, I just have a horrible nightmare, can I sleep with you?" He smiled and opened the bed as an "invitation" to get in with him, i get in and I fall asleep.

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is short, I love u all and please comment if you are enjoying the story!! Thank u for reading❤️