Chapter 5

We sit in the hall for 10 minutes, and I decided to talk "what happened, Draco?" he look at me and look down, I decided that I don't want to force him to talk "Draco, you can trust me, im not going to make you tell me if you don't want to but its ok really we can stay like this for more time if you want" he looked at me and said "its ok, im just overwhelmed" I could tell that he was lying but I just pretend and said "its ok, but remember that nothing last forever" he looked at me and smile.

After 15 more minutes I was freezing so I talked to Draco "Draco, we should go to the common room is getting really cold and you can get sick, come on, lets go" I pull his arms to make him stand, he hugged me tight, I hold his hand and we went to the Slytherin common room, we sit on the couch in front of the fire, I was getting warm and I could fell like draco is getting warm too, it was like 12:00 of the night but I prefer to help him, he was with his head on my shoulder when some Slytherin boy saw us and call everyone, I saw everyone looking at us so I stand firmly and say "what are you looking at, go away, NOW!" everyone get scared and left, I saw Draco staring at me and I said to him"and you what are you looking at?"

DRACO'S  POV:

She was shouting to everyone "What are you looking for, go away, NOW!" she said I was just looking at her amazed, she has to be my wife, she had to be mine that's when I listen at her saying me "and you what are you looking for?" I say "nothing, nothing" and I start to stare the fire thinking how amazing she was, wait what I am doing I am Draco Malfoy I can't fall in love and I will not fall in love, then we say good nights and we went to sleep.

Dream:

I was on the Malfoy Manor, alone, no one was there, but the I find the body of my dad(dead)  and I find the body of my mom in the floor, you could feel the pain that she had felt because she was still with the suffering face and all the wounds and her blood all over the floor, I tried to wake her up, but she was gone, I was covered with her blood, then Voldemort appears behind me and he tell me that all of this was my fault, because I didn't complete the task on time and then all I heard is "Avada Kedavra" and see a green light.

I wake up so stressed up and crying, so I decided to go for a walk, when I returned to my room I went back to sleep, there were still 4 hours left to class and I need to rest.