Chapter 12

I woke up at 3:30 a.m so I decided that I wanted to go to the Astronomy Tower, so I get up of my bed and I put hoodie on and I make my way to the Astronomy Tower.

I arrived to and I saw a Draco standing there "hey" I said to him, he look at me and reply "hey" and he smiled at me "what are you doing here" I asked him "I could ask you the same thing" he answered me, I stood next to him for 5 minutes and then he asked me "can't sleep?" I look up to saw his grey eyes that were illuminated by the moonlight "yes, you?" He look to the moon and said "same" I saw a blanket there so I put it on the floor and I lay down and stared at the moon and the stars, he did the same thing, I move my head to his stomach and I looked at him, he smelled like peppermint and green apples, so i can't contain the curiosity and I ask him "Draco, what smells is your perfume" he smiled and look at me " peppermint and green apples, why?" So that means i smelled Draco on my Amortentia potion?? I looked at him like nothing is wrong and said "nothing, other question, what did your Amortentia potion smell like?" He was confused and just said "coconut, chocolate and strawberry's, why?" OMG, OMG, OMG, today I washed my hair with a new shampoo that smelled like coconut, I love chocolate frogs and my perfume smelled like strawberries, is that a coincidence? " I'm just asking" I said to him and I pretended that it doesn't matter, then he said " I heard that Spencer give you his Christmas present, what it was?" I just said to him " a Amortentia potion" he smiled and ask " at what smelled like?" I just said "new books, brand new shoes and pine tree" I lied, I can't tell him that I'd smelled him. Then we cuddled and I fell asleep.

DRACO'S POV:

We where talking and then Izzy cuddled me and I did the same thing, his hair smelled like coconut and she smelled like strawberries,WAIT, DID THIS MEANS THAT SHE WAS THE ONE I SMELLED ON MY AMORTENTIA POTION?! This is unexpected and also I know she lied on what she smelled on his Amortentia potion, because when she lies, she plays with her hands and she was playing with her hands so I need to know what did she smelled...

I woke up and I saw the beautiful green eyes of Izzy, her freckles and her honey colored hair, wait I was falling for her?! I just think that she has beautiful green eyes, but it's true, she had amazing eyes and a beautiful smile, when she laughs the world pauses, and when she is a crackhead is even more attractive because she is just her being herself, and then she open his eyes "good morning sleeping beauty" I said, she rubbed his eyes and said "good morning creep" and she smiled " why creep? You could choose any nickname, and you choose that one?" I laughed "it's because I have been awake for more than 5 minutes and I could see that you were staring at me" she said and I blushed almost immediately so I turn my head so she can't see it "are you blushing, creep?" She joked "no, It just that something fell in my eye" I lied and I turn my head to see Izzy looking at me "now, you are the creep" I joked and we laughed.