Chapter 15

I woke up and I see Draco cuddling me, I move my head to see where I was, I was in my room, but for some reason all the beds were gone, except for Hope's so I was so confused, where was all the beds.

Minutes later I saw Hope coming out of the bathroom, and Draco woke up, "hey, how are you feeling" they both ask me at the exact time"good, where's everyone and all the things?"I ask them, they looked at each other "you were in a "coma" for 1 month, and Madam Pomfrey think that you need to be quiet, so I was the only one that could come to see you, oh, and Draco, actually you talk a lot on your sleep, and you were screaming like if someone was killing you, so we both took turns to stay with you, so you wouldn't talk so much, but now I'm going to get Madam Pomfrey to tell her that you woke up" Hope said and then she leave the room "so I was sleep for 1 month, that means is summer right?" I ask Draco "yes, in 3 weeks we are leaving for summer break, luckily you woke up, if you hadn't woken up they would have taken you home and we wouldn't have been able to accompany you" Draco said, I stood up of my bed to look through the window, I want to see the summer, the sun and all the colors , I barely can move my legs so I almost fall, I make my way to the window and I sit on the chair that was there, Draco sit next to me and said " I know that you lied on what you smelled on your Amortentia potion, but why?" I look at him with an ashamed face " I don't know, I just did, do you know what I smelled?" I asked to him, hopefully he doesn't know, if he know what I smelled he also will know that I like him, He was going to answer something but then the door opened, Madam Pomfrey and Hope walk towards me and I sit on the bed, Madam Pomfrey take my temperature and she check me out, then she said "she is gonna be alright, you only caught a Moon cold, is not that common, you can catch it when your body get too cold, you need to rest one more day" and she left, I spend all the day catching up with all the things that happened in that month that I was asleep , Draco told me that Lucy was all over him and he said to her that she like another girl but she ignored him and she keeps trying to conquist him , and that Nicolas was flirting with Hope and he have give her roses and chocolates, she also told me that Nicolas give her enchanted chocolates, but Amber (our roommate) ate them and now she was all over Nicolas,now I have to go, see you later" Hope said, then after leaving she winked at me "Now, tell me, do you know what I smelled" I asked Draco "what are talking about" Draco ask me "on my Amortentia potion" I answer him, then he said "oh, green apples, peppermint and hair gel" "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, WHO TOLD YOU" I shouted at him, how did he know, the only one that knows was Hope and maybe Pansy because she was reading on Amber's bed " it doesn't matter, so you know that I also smelled you, right?" He said really calmly "yes, I know" I look at my hands I was uncomfortable " I like you Izzy, I like you since the first day that I saw you" I was on shock, did he said that he like me?? omg what should I tell him, I just said" I like you too" and I was moving my head towards him, to kiss him when someone knock the door and said "hello Izzy, it's me, Spencer, can I come in? I want to see how are you, I heard you woke up" Draco look at me with a don't do anything stupid face and I said "yes, came in" then he came in "how are you feeling? i'm worried about you, I tried to came to see you, when you were asleep, but they didn't let me" he told me, then he looked at Draco "what he is doing here, why can he see how are you and I can't" he said to me, really mad and I said to him "Spencer, why do you care how do I feel, and he is here because he cares about me and he was with me when you cheated, you literally broke my heart, and no one forced you to do it, it was your choice, so please leave" Draco smiled and said "yes Spencer you heard the lady, leave, now" that's when Hope came in " what he is doing here, leave now Spencer, you don't deserve Izzy's attention, anyway no one wants you here" Hope said to him and he left "what he was doing here" Hope asked us "it doesn't matter, he is gone now, for good" I said to her, Draco come up to me and whispered in my ear "meet me in our place tonight at 11.30" then he left.

author's note: sorry this chapter is long, love you❤