Chapter 3

I woke up on Malfoy's bed, my clothes are on the floor and im using his t-shirt and boxers.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!

"Malfoy, Malfoy wake up" I started shaking him until he open a eye and said "Rosewood what the hell do you want" "What the hell happened last night,why am I with your clothes?!" I said, He just laugh and says "you look beautiful naked, by the way" and he closed his eyes to keep sleeping "WAIT, WHAT, I SLEPT WITH YOU?!" I said shouting, he smile and says "im just kidding, you were to drunk to go to your room so you sleep here" I grabbed my things and open the door to leave, when I crushed with someone, I look up to see who it was, i see that Blaise was looking at me with a smile on his face and he said to Malfoy "all the girls on the school you pick this one?" The he laugh, I slapped him right on the face and I leave to my room.

When I arrive to my room Hope was sitting on her bed when she saw me she stand up and shouted me "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU I WAS SO SCARED" " Im sorry Hope, I just fell asleep but im here know and im fine" I replied "so what happened,where have you been?!" She said to me with a concerned voice "Crabbe drink a poly-juice poison and tried to rape me because I was too drunk to defend myself but Malfoy punch him and "rescued me"and I sleep in his room because I was to drunk and he cant come in here, but nothing happened between us, I promise " we talked for a while and then we went to have breakfast, I  was dying to eat syrup pancakes.

"Heres comes the Slytherin princess, make room" Hope said sarcastically(Since 3rd year everyone calls me "the Slytherin princess" and guess who is the prince,Malfoy obviously, but I don't care, but Malfoy is so proud about it, is actually sad) When we finish eating we had D.D.A.A.(Defense Against the Dark Arts) with professor Lupin, so we started to walk out the Great Hall when we heard a boy shouted "THE SLYTHERIN PRINCESS SLEPT WITH THE SLYTHERIN PRINCE" Everyone was looking at me, I saw Malfoy but he was laughing with his "friends", I ran out the Great Hall and I started crying and Hope was there to help me, when we arrived to D.D.A.A everyone was looking at me because my mascara was all over my cheeks because I cried, a lot, but I dont care and sit in a empty seat but then Malfoy arrives LATE (like always) and the only sit that was empty was the one next to me.. WHAT CAN BE BETTER?!

"Hi, my princess" Malfoy said "ohhh, shut up"I reply "Oh, not very friendly" I was really mad at him so I shouted him "JUST SHUT UP, CAN YOU CLOSE YOUR MOUTH FOR 10 MINUTES?" I fucked up, everyone were looking at us, Malfoy was impressed then we heard "Malfoy, Rosewood detention, both" professor Lupin shouted...