Chapter 2

When we arrive to the party everyone was dancing and having a great time except for Malfoy that he was on the corner checking everyone out and drinking firewhiskey, Hope and I joined the dance floor and start drinking, after 3 shots of firewhiskey I was really drunk, I was dancing when someone pull my waist, he was tall and handsome, but I dont think that he was my type, we started dancing when he take me to a "room" and start kissing me, I was to drunk to pull him off my arms doesn't answer me, so I start shouting to him to stop but he started to touch my leg and starting to move his hand up my dress, thats when someone punch him on the face and says "nice poly-juice poison Crabbe" Crabbe wanted to rape me? That's when I fell a strong pair of arms around me and started taking me to a dorm, I don't know who he was, but I fell safe in his arms.

When we arrived to his dorm he put me on his bed, thats when I realized that it was Malfoy, Malfoy saved me?! But why he was so mean all the time, I realized he was looking at me, so I said "what are you looking at, Malfoy?" He just stare other minute and said "you look so beautiful in that dress" I was in shock,WHY MALFOY IS BEING NICE TO ME, HE WAS THE BIGGEST BULLY OF THE SCHOOL!!!, "are you drunk right?" I asked, he smiled at me and say "what do you care, tomorrow you won't remember any of this" I just stared at him with a confused face,thats when he says to me "you are too drunk to even walk by yourself so you are going to sleep on my room" I just stare at him and say "im not drunk" I stand up and make two steps and then fall on the floor, I stand up and look at him, he was just laughing, I've never seen Draco smile, WAIT DID I JUST CALL HIM DRACO? What is happening with me!! "Is not funny Malfoy" he started laughing ever harder and he tried to talk but it was to much laugh, I just stared at him and saw his beautiful smile and then I asked him "why you never smile,it look pretty on you" he smile at me and say "you are just saying that because you are drunk you didn't mind to say any of that" I look at him and say "im tired,can you lend me a T-shirt and a pair of boxers I don't want to sleep with this dress" he open his trunk and handed me the t-shirt and the pair of boxers "thanks, now look away so I can change" I took off my dress and put on the shirt and the boxers, I got into the bed and put my head in the pillow, Draco was staring at me, just staring at me, so I said "What are you waiting for, an invitation?" He look at me surprised and says "don't worry, I will sleep on the couch" I just say at him "you can sleep here I don't mind, really" he walks to the other side of the bed and slides into bed, I look into his beautiful grey eyes and fall asleep.