Chapter 14

I woke up at 3:20 a.m and I saw Hope sleeping, so I decided to go for a walk because I can't sleep, I obviously went to the Astronomy Tower, because is the only place that Professor Filch didn't enter to check if there's someone, I just sit there, alone and in silence, I close my eyes and I fall asleep, I woke up at 4:30 a.m felling a pair of arms carrying me, I look up, obviously it was Draco "hi, sleeping beauty" I rubbed my eyes and said "how did you know I was there,creppy?!"I smiled at him "I woke up and I can't sleep so I came to the Astronomy Tower to think, and I saw you on the floor, shaking of cold, so I hugged you some minutes to get you warm, but you didn't wake up so I decided to take you to your room because you may get a cold" he said and I just said to him "thank you for take care of me" I kiss him on the cheek and I fell asleep again.

When I woke up I literally can't talk, my voice didn't want to came out and my head hurts, like hell, I tried to go to Hope's bed but I fell on the floor, the floor was moving, I was really dizzy and I my head was really heavy "OMG, Izzy are you ok?" Hope ask me but I can't think and everything was turning black, and then I pass out...

I woke up and I was on the Hospital wing and I see that Draco was asleep in beside me "hey" I said to Draco "hey, how do you feel?" He ask me "better, how long I was asleep?" I asked him " 1 week" Madam Pomfrey interrupted "you need to stay here a few days, and you will get better, your boyfriend can leave to class, now that you are awake and ok" she said, Draco and I blushed and then he kiss me on the cheek and leave "you know, he was here every day and every night, you got a really good boyfriend" she added  "he is not my boyfriend, we are just close friends" I told her "I think that he wants more than being friends, when you was talking on your sleep he hold your hand or cuddle with you and you stop talking, he will be a good boyfriend if you give him a chance" Madam Pomfrey said then she left, after 2 hours of doing absolutely nothing I saw Hope "omg, you are awake, I was really worried" she said, the she hugged me "yes I'm awake and ok, Madam Pomfrey said that I could leave in a few days" I said to her "you know, Draco was here every single minute" she said "I know, Madam Pomfrey told me" I said, then I looked to Madam Pomfrey and she winked at me, Hope and I talked for an hour, then she had to leave to Herbology, when she was leaving I saw a tall blond boy coming toward my bed, I don't know what to do so I pretended that I was sleeping, he looked at me, he kissed me on the forehead, he sits on the chair that was next to me and he take a book out of his bag "Romeo and Juliet" what is that? Is that a muggle book? then I fell asleep, but this time was for real.

When I woke up I was feeling really bad, I can barely open my eyes, they where heavy, then I was shaking, I feel  that I was going to die, then I heard a voice shouted "MADAM POMFREY, I NEED HELP, SHE IS GETTING WORSE" and I feel him whisper on my ear "it will be ok, I'm here for you, always" that's when I realized that the voice was from Draco, then I pass out, again...