Chapter 25

A/N: thanks you for 1.3K of readers, ily soo muuch

**********************************************************************

ISOBEL'S  P.O.V:

We walked to Draco's room "what was all that about" I asked him "nothing, he was asking me some things but it's not a big deal, trust me" he said kissing me on forehead, he hold my hand and we keep walking, I stood infront of the door of room that Spencer and Emily where staying, I wanted to go in there and say goodbye, at least to Emily, I dont know if they are returning to Hogwarts so I knock the door "Em, can I have a word with you?" I said, but no one answered "hello? Em?" I said, but again no answer, I open the door and I see Spencer crying on the bed, the room was a mess, there were books on the floor, clothes and papers everywere "what happened here?" I asked him "she's gone" he said with tears on his cheeks "who?" I asked him "she left me alone here, she's never coming back" he said, I walked where he was, I put my hands around his face and I asked him "Spencer look at me, who is gone and where's Emily?" he look at me avoiding the eye contact "Emily is gone and I dont think she's coming back" he said, I look at his eyes that where full of regret and sadness, he was looking at the floor "Spencer look at me, what happened?" I asked him, he look at me and he started playing with his hands "she was talking with the Ravenclaw Death Eater, I got jealous, I told her what I thought and she call me insane and she left me here, alone" he said "why you dont trust her, she is with you and she love you, you need to trust her" I said "I dont trust her" he said "is your girlfriend you need to trust her, I how the relationships works" I said "but she isn't my girlfriend anymore now leave, im better now, I see you in Hogwarts" he said and I leave. 

EMILY'S P.O.V:

"FUCK YOU SPENCER!" I shouted him and I left the Manor. 

I went home but no one was there, the house was abandoned, the furniture was dusty and all the fruit was rotten, where is my family? I look on my brother's bedroom but nothing there, I open my sister's door and I see a note in the floor, I bent down to take the letter and read it...

My Little girl: we leave the house because The Ministry of Magic transferred us to America, we waited for you but you weren't coming, we communicate with your school but they said that you took a week of vacation and they have no idea where you were, so we supposed that you where coming here and we left you a note.

                                                                                                                                                   With love, Mom

I closed the letter and I walked to the fireplace, I took the floo powder that I have left and I shouted "The Ministry of Magic" a green light illuminated the place and I was gone.

I open my eyes and in see that I was there, The Ministry of Magic but what should I do? I walked to a woman that was there, I thing she was the secretary "Excuse me, I'm trying to find Charlie Grimsditch and Lucy Grimsditch" the lady looked at me and said "im sorry, we were trying to communicate with them but they just disappeared, we doing our best to find them" the woman said "and their family?" I asked trying to ignore the fact that I am their family "they dont have any children, if you where asking that" the woman said "and they have any brothers and sisters?" I asked "Lucy has a sister called Molly Prewett but now she is a Weasley because she married one, she also had 2 other bothers but they died on the first magic war and Charlie dont have any" the woman said "why you are so interested in their lifes little girl?" she asked me butI ignored her and I leave, I sat on a bench in a park near the ministry and I started thinking about what the woman said "now she is a Weasley because she married one" that's exactly what she said, does that means that Ron, Fred, George, Persy and Ginny are my cousins? the real name of my mom is Lucy Prewett and she never told me? AND SHE HAD BROTHERS THAT THEY DIED AND SHE HAVE A SISTER, and the fact that nobody knows of our existence...

I stood up of the bench and i went home, I open the door of my room and all was intact, I open closet and I put on the better clothes that I had, I wanted to make a good impression and I walked to the fireplace I took flo powder and I was going to shout where she lives but I remember that I dont know were she lives, Ron was my friend so I  decided to sent him a letter.

Dear Ron: how are you? I want to visit you but I remember that I don't know where you live, I also have some cool muggles things like a movie that is called Back to the Future, muggle music and a few more things that you would love, hope I can see you soon. E.G

I close the envelope,I call our owl called Larva (my brother think of that name) and I sent the letter to Hogwarts.

1 week later...

I was making breakfast and Larva arrived with Ron's letter, I opened as faster as I can and I read it.

Dear Emily: I am really good, the fact that you have muggle things is WICKED! I need to watch that movie and my dad would love to watch it too, we leave in the Burrow is not something im really proud of, not like my mom, you can come to our house on Saturday and you can stay the night with us if you want, we would watch the movie and play wizard chess, tell me if your coming. R.W

Dear Ron: I'll be there, I miss you. E.G