Chapter 17

"Did you finish your task?" I heard The Dark Lord ask me "yes, my lord, its all done" I said "very good boy" Bellatrix said me...

2 months before...

I was in a meeting and The Dark Lord told me that I have to fix the vanishing cabinet, that was my "task", Draco was my "tutor", we were sent to Hogwarts to start doing our things, my task was Draco's before but now he has only to kill Dumbledore, wish I kill him, is easier and faster, now I have to fix a stupid thing, and if I kill Dumbledore by myself? No, they would kill me, literally, I have a better idea, I will do my task but I know that Draco can't kill Dumbledore so I can take advantage of that and kill him myself.

Today...

Today I was with Draco, he is really rude with me because everything that happened with Izzy, and now that they are dating I can care less, also I finished fixing The vanishing cabinet so today Draco need to kill Dumbledore, or I will, I was in The Great Hall eating with Emily, my bestfriend and I saw that Draco was with Izzy and he was really distant, I think that he cant do it, also, Emily is a Death Eater so she know my plan of killing Dumbledore and she support me, like always.

Later that night...

I was in the Slytherin common room talking with Emily and I saw Draco's owl and a letter fall dawn to my hands...

Spencer,
You must be in the Astronomy Tower at 9:30p.m you know what for, also tell Emily that she has to come, The Dark Lord and Bellatrix want to see both there.
D

We waited almost 2 hours and then we made our way to the Astronomy Tower "hey Spencer, I need to tell you something after we arrive there" Emily said "what happened, are you scared?" I said, I obviously care about her but she is acting really weird "I..." she said "it's everything ok? You are acting really weird" I said to her "yes, its just that.. I... like you Spencer" she said WHAAAT, IS THIS HAPPENING??? BUT WHY NOW IS THE WORST TIME!! "I... like you too, Emily" did I just say that? "Now lets go we need to go on with our plan" I said and we start walking to the Astronomy Tower, when we arrived we heard "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, I HAVE TO DO THIS, I HAVE TO KILL YOU, OR HE'S GONNA KILL THEM" it was Draco, Draco was saying that?? "Who is he going to kill?" Dumbledore said "Isobel and my mom, if I don't kill you he is going to torture them until they die" Draco said then he shouted "EXPELLIARMUS" Dumbledore's wand fly all over the place, then Snape, Bellatrix and the other's Death Eaters enter the room "Well done Draco, Do it, go on Draco...NOOOOW!!" Bellatrix shouted, then we came in the room "hello, Spencer and Emily, is a pleasure see you both here" Bellatrix said to us then we all turn to see Draco, he was a coward, he cant do it "if he doesn't kill him I will" I shouted, and all the sudden we heard "AVADA KEDAVRA" Snape shouted "I WANTED TO KILL HIM" I shouted to him but he just ignored me, I follow them until the dark forest and they were leaving, except Draco "im staying, I cant leave her alone, not now" He said "oh, my little Draco is in love" Bellatrix said, then we all leave, the last thing that I saw was Draco looking at us when we were leaving.