Chapter 24

The meeting ended and I think that it went really good, You Know Who like me so now is time of going to Hogwarts with Hope, she must be furious at me because i didn't write her or anything, I just disappeared.

"Well that went great" Draco said "omg I was so nervous, but yes that went pretty good" I said "let's get out things packed and get the hell out of here" he said "I guess that was quite successful, congratulations " Spencer said with a sarcastic tone but we decided to ignore him, we were leaving when Draco's father called him "Draco, my son come here, we need to talk" he said, Draco looked at me waiting for permission to go, because if he go were his father was, I was going to be alone in a room full of strangers, not even strangers, MURDERERS!"go, i'll be fine here for a couple of minutes" I said "ok, i'll be back" he said and he started walking to his father direction, when he arrive there his father took his arm and took him to another room, all I could hear was "im not leaving Isobel here, alone" then he took him and they disappeared.

I waited Draco at least 10 minutes, everyone was gone now, it was just me in a empty room, what I am supposed to do? wait here? go back to Draco's room? after a few minutes I decided to knock the door (were Draco and Lucius where) I stood up and walked to the door, my heart was racing, my hands were all sweaty, I stood in front of the door trying to knock, but my hands were not answering "ok, I can do this" I said to myself, but nothing, it was useless I was petrified in front of the door and my thoughts weren't helping "what if they were fighting for something I did or say" or "what if Lucius don't approve our relationship" or "what if they open the door and see me standing here, not able to move or stay something" I was overthinking "Isobel just breath, you are stressing for nothing" I said to myself again, I was going mental, TALKING TO MYSELF! a noise interrupt my disturbing thoughts, someone was coming, FUCK! what should I do? there's no place to hide! I run to the place where I was sitting before, like if nothing happened, I see Draco coming out shouting to his dad "is my life, not yours" and he started walking to were I was "hey, you waited me" he said "yes" I said, I was shaking "im sorry, just family problems, let's go" he said and he took my hand "god Izz, you are shaking, it's everything ok?" he said but he didn't said that her hands also were all sweaty  "yes, i'm still nervous, just forget it" I lied, what I am supposed to say "I was trying to knock the door but I have a panic attack and I couldn't?" maybe, but he was also a bit sad and angry so I decided to hide the truth, just for now, sometime I will tell him, I know.

DRACO'S P.O.V:

I was with Izzy and father called me, I look at Izzy asking "permission" I didn't want to left her alone, with all this death eaters, but I didn't have a choice "go, i'll be fine here fo a couple minutes" she said "ok, i'll be back" I said and i started walking to my father's direction, I arrived were my dad were and he took my hand "come here, I need to talk to you, in private" he said and he started to take me to the nearest room "I'm not leaving Isobel here, alone" I shouted at him, but he didnt care, he pull me to this empty room and close the door "Muffliato"  he said, I was scared, he never use any spell when he shouted to me or when he let me know that I am useless "what is going on?" I ask him with a firm tone, I didnt what for him to know that I was scared "love is weakness" he said "what are you talking about?" I asked him "do you love her? the girl that The Dark Lord meet today" he said, I could tell by her voice tone that he was disappointed "yes, and her name is Isobel, if you were home for Christmas you would know but you were to "busy" to even send a letter" I said, he open his eyes like if i what i was saying a was crime, but maybe this was a "crime" for him, this was the first time that i confront him, I always was quiet when he talked to me "what's you point Draco?" he said, now his tone was cold, I didn't say a thing, it was the better way, I wasn't in the mood of fighting with him, I just wanted to congratulate my girlfriend for being amazing and be with her, I started walking because I wanted to go, my hand was on the door handle when he shouted to me "you can't date her, she makes you weak and if our enemies find out they could take advantage of you" I looked at him while I was opening the door "it's my life not yours" then I open the door and I left.

I see that Izzy was waiting in a chair looking at her hands, waiting for me, I could see that her heart was racing like mine, but mine was racing of pure adrenaline, I confronted my dad, that was a new thing!, she makes me more confident of myself and happy, with her I could be myself and tell her all my problems and she would listen, without a problem, but her's was sort of stress or fear, like if she saw a dementor or something worse.

Author's note: i'm sorry for writing this chapter 12 days later, i've been really busy, sorry this chapter is long, let me know what you would like to happen in other chapters.