Chapter 4

"why you shouted that way, you get us detention" Malfoy said to me but I don't want to talk to him right know, or I will shout again, so I will just ignore him, "I was talking to you, now answer me" Malfoy insists and I ignore him again "Isobel Rosewood answer me i'm talking to you" I need to answer or he will never stopped "because everyone want me to date you because I am the "slytherin princess" but when I said that I want to be the princess, i dont want any of this..." he was speechless and start paying attention to the class.

The class end and we were leaving but we heard Professor Lupin shout "Rosewood and Malfoy stay here please" I look at Malfoy and he look at me,we don't know want to expect,but he only said "at 10 p.m I want you both here for detention with Professor Snape" we both agree with the head and then we left.

It was 9:50 and I decided to leave The Great Hall and make my way to detention and I know that I wouldn't like it because Malfoy is going to be there, I arrived but Malfoy wasn't here, he was late (like always) we waited, and he arrived, 10 MINUTES LATE,"you have to clean the cauldrons" Professor Snape says and Malfoy add "well that's easy" I roll my eyes and Professor Snape adds"Without magic"I was expecting that, but Malfoy look terrified "Thats servent work" Malfoy says and I roll my eyes and took a sponge to start cleaning when Professor Snape said " I'll be back in a hour and I want everything clean or I will give you detention for 2 months" Malfoy was angry,but he doesn't have a choice.

After 15 minutes of cleaning on pure silence Malfoy decided to open his mouth and said "I didn't tell the kid that you slept in my bed if you think it was me, but the one that said that received what he deserved" I was confused so I ask him "who tell him?" he looked at me and said "don't worry I already handle it, he received what he deserved" I look at him at his greys eyes and ask him"Malfoy, look at me" he turn to me and started to look my hands "Draco, look me in the eyes" he was shocked that I called him Draco but he needs to see that this is important, he look my eyes and I ask him "Draco, what did you do?" I ask him really peacefully and in a really nice way but he only said "Nothing, I just handle the situation, let's finish this so we can go to bed, im tired" I can see the disappointment on his eyes

After 45 minutes later Snape come but we had everything cleaned, I was proud because I don't believe that we could do it, we could leave but I decide that I wanted to talk to Draco so I grabbed his hand, because he was running from me so I need him to stop, he stopped and we were in pure darkness in a hall, the only thing that I could see was his grey eyes and he can saw my green ones, he started crying on my shoulder, I grab him and I take him to the nearest wall and we sat there making company to each other.