Chapter 19

We were on herbology and Hope ignore us (Draco and I) she came in the class and sit with Nicolas, she didn't even say hi to us, or even look at us, always a low profile...

When the class ended we went to The Great Hall because it was lunchtime, and again, Hope ignored us, and she sit with Nicolas and his friends "what is she doing, why is she ignoring us like this?" I asked Draco "I don't know maybe she doesn't know how to say NO to Nicolas so she do whatever he want" he answered me, we eat and we talk then we went see the sky, the green grass, the summer sun, etc... We lay down on the grass and started looking figures on the clouds "look that's like a bird" "omg, that cloud is like a dragon" "that one is like a Phoenix" after 1 hour of seeing animals and things on the clouds we heard someone crying, we look to each other and say at the same time "did you hear that, someone is crying" "I should go, you are like..." I said "like what, beautiful?" Draco said and we laughed along "yes but intimidating, if you come with me I don't think she will feel better, i'm sorry if that was rude" I said and I make my way where I heard the cry, when I arrived I heard "Desmaio" I fly over the forest and my head hit a tree"ouch" I said, then I scream and everything turned black.

DRACO'S  P.O.V:

Izzy went to see who was crying, I cant believe that she called me "intimidating" i'm not intimidating or maybe a little bit, but I think that she is exaggerating, I lay on the grass to think about that now I am "intimidating" and I heard a scream, but it wasn't any scream, it was Izzy's scream, I stand up almost running and I make my way were Izzy was supposed to be, I saw my aunt Bellatrix beside her "she is pretty" she said looking at her and stroking her cheek, she was unconscious "what are you doing here, leave her alone, why did you use that spell, you could have broken a bone" I shouted "i'm here for both, The Dark Lord wanted to talk with you and meet her" she said "but...why her?" I don't understand, why he want to see both of  us  "because that weird boy, Spencer tell him that you have a girlfriend and he want to meet her if she is the right one" she said "I can't take her, she doesn't know what I am and I want to meet mother and father first, please don't do this to her, she is just a girl" I said but I was begging her "you know that I can't do that i'm sorry my boy, I think that he will like her, I will give you 3 days to tell her everything and prepare her to The Dark Lord" she said.

 In an close of eyes we were on Malfoy Manor, and Izzy was waking up "good luck" aunt Bellatrix told me before Izzy could see her and then she leaves "hey, how do you feel" I said to her "my head hurts, what happened, where are we?" Izzy said looking around trying to recognize where we were "we are at my house, Malfoy manor" she started to look around but then she give up "do you want to explain me why are we here?" she said "I need to tell you a lot of things, but first I think that you must came in the house and meet my mother and father" I said, she was really nervous so I took her hand and we made our way into the house "hello dear, i'm Narcissa, Draco's mom, I've heard a lot about you, it's a pleasure to meet you" mother said "hello mrs Malfoy, Draco told me about you too, I was excited to meet you " Izzy said, she was shaking "Let's go, I will show your room" I said and I took Izzy to her room "this house is huge" she said then we arrive to her room "this is your room" I said and then I opened the door "woow, this is amazing, thank you" she said looking around and then she kissed me "our house elf's already left your clothes on the closet, I will leave you, you need to rest, if you need something I will be in my room that is at the end of the hall" I said then i left to my room, I opened my bedroom door and I see that my room was a mess, I came in, I close the door and I see a note, when I opened the note I read,

Dear Draco, I hope that you are doing great, let's say this is my welcome gift, also I put a charm on your bedroom so the house elf's cant see this and they can't clean it for you, with love Spencer.