Chapter 23

I woke up at 6:00 a.m, I was really nervous for the "meeting" with You Know Who, Draco was sleeping so I decided to walk around the house, I stand up of the bed being really careful because I didn't want to wake up Draco, I was walking to the door and I feel into the ground, I look if Draco wake up but he was still sleeping, so I stood up and left, started walking through the halls "hey" someone said behind me so I turn around and I see that Spencer was sitting in the couch "what are you doing up at this time in the morning?" he ask me " I could said the same thing" I said and I start leaving "wait" he said "what do you want" I ask him "can I join you?" he ask me "ok but don't do anything stupid or make the situation uncomfortable" I said and we started walking out "soooo... you are dating Draco now, for how long?" he ask me while we were walking, I looked at him with a what is your point face "2 month I think" I said, the silence was so awkward "I'm not saying sorry to you if you wanted to hear that" he said "what are you talking about?" I said "im not saying sorry for cheating" he  said "what do you think you are, a god that can said sorry, you did a horrible mistake and I know that you regret it, so please just admit it" I said to him, who the hell he think he is "I don't regret it, what do you know about it? you know nothing, NOTHING!" He said and he left running, I look to see what time it was, it was 7:30 so I decided to go to sleep again or at least try.

I arrive to Draco's room at 8:00, why the house is so big?! this house is like a maze, I open the door of the room and Draco said to me "hey, where were you?" I close the door and I started walking to the bed "I am so nervous for the meeting I can't sleep" I said " its ok, come here" he said and I cuddle with him for a while.

5 hours later...

I was all dressed up and ready "are you ready?" Draco said to me "I think so" I said he hold my hand and we started walking to the room where the meeting was, Draco look at me and I look at him "he will like you all you need to do is trust yourself" he said " Thank you" I said then I kiss him, we opened the door and all the room was full of Death Eaters I look up to see Draco's eyes and he squeezed my hand, we started walking and we sit behind Cissy and Lucius, this was the first time that I saw Lucius because he wasn't staying in the Manor, Draco was holding my hand like if this was the end of the world, I think that he is more scared that I am, I look at him and You Know Who came in the room with a woman on his side "let the meeting begin"