Part 1: Quirk Doctor

Hey readers. Don't question it, I'm just bored.

<Izuku's POV>

"Shush honey, everything is going to be fine. It's only a bad dream, you will be fine." Those are the words that pulled me out of my nightmare. "There you go honey, you are safe here. Can you tell me what you were dreaming about, sweetie?" As I start crying, I rushed into a hug with the green haired lady.

"Mum, I-I had a-a dre-eam that I was quirkl-less. A-and that everyone started h-hitting me and calling me names. And that you stopped lov-" Is all I could say before succumbing to a wave of pure tears.

"It's okay, it's all ok, honey." She try's to soothe me, right before pulling me off and making me look her straight in the eyes. "Look at me. No matter if you are born quirkless, my love for you  will never change. Not when you where born. Not now. And certainly, not forever. You here me, sweetie?" All I can do is nod smiling, while tears continue to pour down my face. "Good. Now come out breakfast is ready, you can take a shower and brush your teeth after. We are going to the quirk doctor to day."

After eating, cleaning and driving (not by me 😢), we waited for the quirk doctor to call for us. A woman with dark drown hair and tanned white skin, comes walking out and called out. "Can Midoriya family please come follow me." Mum held my hand and guided me to where the lady is taking us.

When we sat down in a white room with random bits and bobs around it, with my eyes focusing on posters and diagrams of the human. Mum first spoke. "Sorry if this might seem rude, however thought that Doctor Kyudai was suppose to be here today and who are you?" Slightly confused of this scenario.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Doctor shepherd. As for why Doctor Kyudai isn't here, it's because one of his major patients is in a critical condition and is required to be their." She answered. I'm clearly not understanding what is going on.

"That's unfortunate to here." Mum said, allowing a few seconds to past. "Anyway, we are here to figure out what Izuku's quirk might be." Trying to direct the conversation to something less saddening in their eyes.

"Ah, yes. Izuku, is it? can you please hand me, well your hand." I comply, as she reaches out with her own. "My quirk is call scan, It allows me to gain information on the targeted object that I am touching at that time. From what I can tell, is that you will get a quirk based off the fused joint on your pinkie toe. Miss Midoriya, can you please inform me of what yours and his father's quirks?" She requested, while I'm still in shock that I will be getting a quirk.

"Well, my quirk is Lustful telekinesis. I'm able to convert pleasure into energy, that then I can store or use in the form of moving, manipulating objects and stopping myself from getting pregnant." Mum answered while rubbing my fluffy head, knowing that I have no clue what 'lustful' or 'pleasure' means. "His father on the other hand, stated that his quirk was fire breathing. However, I think he wasn't telling the complete truth about it."

Deciding not to push, the doctor continued. "Well, hopefully your son's quirk is based on your quirk rather than his father. Seeing how it is a sex quirk, then most likely it will manifest during puberty." With this causing a sigh from my mum.

"Mum, what's wrong? Also, what does 'lustfwl', 'puleasure' and 'sex' mean?" I asked, curious of what all this mean.

"I will tell you when, either your quirk appears or when you hit 10. Until then please don't use those words in public or around people." While moving hand to me, and sticking out her pinkie finger. "Pinkie promise."

After a few seconds, I move my hand and grappled her pinkie with my own. "Pinkie promise!" With an excited look on my face.

"Well now, if that is all then." As the doctor grabs a card and starts writing a few numbers. "This is my number if he shows any sign of a quirk, and I understand issues relating to sex quirks. I'm a licenced sex therapist, so please if their is any issue contact me." With a smile on her face. 'Sex must be important if people need therapy for it.' I thought.

"Thank you, however there is something you are not telling me. What is it, and why are you so friendly?" Mum said, while the doctor slightly blushes.

"W-well, I-I'm a fan of your work that's why." As she tries to squirm out of this conversation, causing my mum to smirk. "Their is a reason why I put my personal number on that card." With her face turning a darker red.

"If that is all." Mum stood up and guided us out of the door, then turned her head at the door. "Make sure you keep your phone on you at all times." Gave a wink before walking out. 'Maybe what they are doing is related to those words mum promised me not to say?' I concluded, as I continue to wrap my head around it. Only to be broken out of my stupor it by mum. "Izuku, do you want Katsudon for dinner?" She asked.

"Yes!" Is all I can answer, before jumping around in excitement. 'What ever it is, I'll just wait till mum tells me about it.'

Thanks for reading, and peace!