Chapter 9

Sophia

A sensation between my legs woke me. What was happening? I opened my eyes and last night came crashing down to me. I was in Don's bed. It was bright in the room. Sunlight was beaming through the glass doors. Then it hit me that he was nestled between my legs, with his mouth on me down there. Holy crap!

I felt my entire body go tense. I tried to bring my hands and I realized they were tied to the headboard with a blue tie. It made me tremble, I tried to pull on it but it tightens the knot even more. His tongue got my attention back. I couldn't see him. He was under the blankets. But he had my hips in his hands and his tongue was flicking down there, on my clit. What the hell is he doing to me, Fuck!

My panties were sliding down, down, down, and off. No one had ever done this to me. Don's tongue swirling around my girlie parts. Maria has given me a Brazilian wax just before the auction and the smooth skin was increasing the effect of his tongue way too much. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head. He sure knew where it was. I was about to go off like a hand grenade with the pin pulled out and I moaned rolling my head back.

Holy shit that felt intense! He flicked the covers off and now I didn't just feel it, I could see it. He looked up at me, twirled his tongue, sucked inward, and then he gave me the sexiest smile I'd ever seen in my fucked up life. Messy bed head, twinkling icy orbs he was looking so sexy. His fragrance was taking over all my senses. My head rolled back and my back arched and I let out a squeak as sensation rolled through me and I screamed his name in pleasure "Damon!!". That was so intense and I guess the most escatic thing I ever felt.

My smile fades as I came back to my senses my eyes widened at the realization what have I done.

His words echoed in my ear "you will be screaming my name at every orgasm you will have from now on". His smirk grows as he realized what he won again he said the words I think I am starting to hate "That's my girl" with a wink.

I was wide-eyed and probably red faced by embarrassment. I was freaking scared. The earth had just shattered and I was in pieces. He'd caught me off guard, doing this to me while I slept. And I was afraid because I didn't know what was next.

He reached down, not breaking eye contact with me, and freed his erection from his underwear. Where are his sweat pants he wore to bed, I thought and they caught my eye on the floor.

"Please don't, you said you wouldn't" I tried to protest. "I said I wouldn't fuck you last night, look outside amore the sun is saying that I kept my word" he replied with his sexy voice and least care in the world and in an instant, he'd pushed inside of me, hard and to the root. His eyes sparkled as I winced. He still had my gaze locked with his. "Not a virgin," he whispered, "but close."

I closed my eyes and chewed my lip, absorbing the feel of him and at the same time continuing to let the horror sink in.

"Tell me, mio amore," he whispered huskily in my ear, "Anybody ever make you cum like that?"

I would've gulped but I couldn't swallow. I stared at the ceiling, to avoid his face. My face was beet red, I was sure, but I had goose bumps everywhere, too. "Good," he whispered against my forehead and then kissed it, "Might as well have been a virgin then. Then his tongue was in my mouth. I wanted to pull away. I didn't want to taste myself on him. But he wasn't letting me move. He kept pushing deep into me down below, his tongue tracing across my lips, darting inside. His lips were strong, demanding.

"Wrap your legs around me, Doll," he whispered. I was frozen. "Now," he grunted and my legs obeyed him. I didn't want this but if I fought it I was sure it would turn violent and happen anyway.

"Ahhh, you feel so good mio amore. You're so fucking tight," He grunted this into my neck.

I just laid there, letting him do that to me. I felt like I was splitting in two. Half of me felt what he was doing to me and it felt good, so good. This must be what sex was really supposed to feel like, except that instead of love the emotion here was his lust and my fear. I felt his muscles ripple. Under my calves I felt his butt clench as he drove into me. His body was so muscular and strong.

The other half of me wanted to float away somewhere else. My eyes were staring at the ceiling, wet with unshed tears. This sensation in my body was real and it was intense but it wasn't what I wanted to feel. I wanted to disappear into thin air. I started to sob, loud.

He started pushing harder and harder and then gyrated his hips and hit something inside of me that made me jolt. My mouth was wide and I'd let out a little moan and staggered breaths and my legs were shaking --- hard. Suddenly he grabbed me roughly by the hair and pulled me enough to hold my cheek to his cheek and whispered into my ears "Let these tears flow, I want your tears Sophia. Your pleasure and pain belongs to me. Cry Doll". I let out a cry of pain and my tears escaped my eyes then he came inside of me, moaning loud and the sound of that, it made every nerve in my body prickle. Then he fell limply onto me, out of breath.

"Fuck!" he growled into my ear, and then nuzzled hard all over my face licking away my tears kissing all the way down to my neck and chest, rubbing his rough stubbly face all over me. It made goose bumps rise all over my body again. He ripped the shirt I had on wide open along with my bra and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and moaned loudly. Then he let go and gathered me to him, holding me tight underneath him, brushing my hair away from my face with his fingertips on one hand and sliding his fingers from behind though the moisture between my legs with the other hand. I shuddered.

"Good morning, My Doll," his voice was husky, sleepy, sexy. He leaned over so I could see his face and gave me a dazzling smile while he kept rubbing with his fingers. His fluid was leaking out of me as he continued to rub rhythmically back and forth over the seam of my vagina and spreading it all over that area.

I started breathing shallowly again as sensation began to re-build. I think my eyes were rolling back into my head again and I was inches away from coming again. I arched back a bit but then he pulled his hand away, "Naw, you've had enough for now. Wouldn't wanna spoil you. But I could get used to waking up like this, huh?" He kissed me behind my earlobe and then sucked my earlobe into his mouth for a second and made a victorious-sounding growl in my ear.

He winked at me as he gave my bottom a stinging slap while biting his lower lip, and I let out a gasp. Then he pulled away from me, getting out of bed, he untied my hands and disappeared in the bathroom. I was lying in the bed. Staring at the ceiling, whole world is spinning around, and I bolted upright, no I have to leave , I have to leave before I loose my sanity.