Chapter 13

Sophia

I can feel him between my thighs and the first swipe of his hot tongue down there caused me to suck in every bit of available air. What is he doing to me? It was much more than I could handle, I grabbed onto his hair not knowing whether I wanted to push him more deeper or pull him, my fingers were trailing in his hair and my head is rolling backwards, involuntary moans were escaping me, the feel of his tongue felt like a hot, wet massage I never wanted to end. He looked at me and gave his signature smirk and plunged his tongue inside my walls immediately after, he is working his tongue on me relentlessly and soon my hips began to roll and press into him for more. When his thumb began to string my clit, I arched my back, using my arms to support my weight. The sounds of pleasure that broke through my lips is filling the room, his talented mouth was turning me inside out as he latched onto my clit. I wasn't me anymore. That much was clear. The open-mouthed kisses he placed on my lower lips, is making my body shudder. The pace of his tongue is increasing and my walls are clenching around his tongue, he is ravishing me and I am loving every minute of it,...it is growing so intense...its taking me somewhere else and...I woke up with a jolt all drenched in sweat.

Fuck No! No, No No I can't be dreaming of him like this. This has never happened to me before, I never had a dream like that. He is overcoming me, I can feel him on me even when he is not, this has to stop, no I can't, I need to remember my place. Its just one time and I am drowning in him and this will be the end of me.

I woke to an empty room and I remembered that he left last night rewarding with freedom of one night. I got out of the bed and got ready. I wore a simple pair of blue joggers and a maroon shirt. As I went down I was expecting everyone at the breakfast but there was no one, only Alysia was there in the kitchen. I looked around I couldn't see Don. "Good morning Signorina, I hope you slept well, come sit I will serve your breakfast" I heard Alysia. I smiled and sat where I sat yesterday and Alysia brought me a plate of waffles, and fruits. Seeing strawberries yesterday's breakfast memories raided my mind and I am starting to sweat now. "um-um- w-where is h-he?" I asked in a trembling voice to Alysia. "Who? Don? He has left already Signorina" she informed me. "Oh" I said. what was that...will you miss him now; get you mind in place fool my conscience scolded me. "Signorina will you like to look around the house today, if you are feeling well" Alysia asked, "Sure" wow even I can't trust myself right now. "Great lets start with kitchen only then".

She took me to the inside of the kitchen door, that was the whole other side of the mansion. She told me that this dining room is meant for all the bodyguards and maids, their families who live here only, that's when I realize I never saw Alysia working. She told me that there are maids for cleaning, doing dishes, laundry everything and she just supervise them. "Aren't you too young to supervise" I was puzzled I mean she is hardly an adult. She laughed a bit and said "True I am just 17, but I am with Caprio family since the day I was born, both Don and Signore Ricardo has always treated me with fondness , my mother used to be supervisor after her Don asked me to take over her job" I nodded understanding whatever she was saying. "How old is Don?" I asked. " He is 26, why?" "Um-nothing, just wondering. He is quite young to be Don." I said to her because I always imagined Mafia Don to be someone around forty. She laughed and said "yeah he became Don at 22". "Oh" was all I could have said.

She then took me to the backdoor where there were so many outhouses. She told me the bodyguards live here only with their families, there was a small backyard with a basket ball court, and a playground too. She told me this is for their kids but sometimes Don and his brother play basket ball too. I picked up the basketball it reminded me of my brother. He used to love basket ball, I am sure he must be the team captain somewhere, a small smile came to me thinking of him. I was surprised to see how much focus Don has in providing for the families of his men, but then again this place is far from city for them to have these facilities. "How far is this place from the city?" I asked. She seems easy to talk to "Not much, around 10 miles" she told me.