Chapter 17

Sophia

"Finally, the bird came back to her cage" He said still looking at the ceiling and I entered the room with trembling feet. "Lock the door." he said flatly, I locked myself in with the lion ready to eat me up alive. "Where were you?" He asked me still looking at ceiling. "I-I-I w-went to the Mall with Cap-Caprice and Alysia" "With whose permission?" He asked with a harsh tone. "I-I-C-caprice asked from your brother and-and s-she said he will t-tell you" I stuttered I was never more scared in my life like I was right now. "Does my brother own you?" I was too scared right now to look at him or say anything. "I am asking you something?" His anger is rising with every word he is saying but his tone is calm. It is scaring the hell out of me "N-No". "Then who owns you?" He asked again. God! Why did I go? "Say it" he growled in anger and I swallowed in fear "Y-Yo-You Don". "Right, and I don't recall saying you could step out of the house. So explain to me why you weren't here waiting for me like a good girl when I came home" I was trembling like a leaf. Its like words have totally escaped me. "I-I-I am so-sorry D-don I-I am really s-sorry. It wo-won't happen again ever" I said trembling. "Oh you will be sorry, but before that care to explain what happened at the mall?" He knows, of course he knows, but I can't gather any courage to tell him. He will kill him that's the only I could think right now. I did a big mistake and I lied. "N-nothing" I took the chance I don't know why. He sat up. If looks could kill I would be six feet under right now. "Really, well you must have a lot of courage to lie to me right know, Doll" He knows I knew he would knew, you have signed your sentence to death yourself idiot.

He flicked his fingers motioning me to come closer to him and I moved towards my impending doom. "Here" he pointed at the spot between his legs. "D-Don p-please" "Now" he grunted. I walked over to the spot he pointed. I started crying, he reached to wipe out my tear with his thumb "Oh don't cry just yet, don't worry I will give you a lot to cry over" He said with malice and I know what he meant he will kill him. "D-Don p-please don't. P-please don't kill S-Scott, he was just an old friend, I will never see him again, I promise" I started blabbering  and before I could complete my pleas I felt a stinging sensation as he backhanded me. I would have fell if he had not held me by the arm "What did I say about other men?" he said with his temper rising. I whimpered as I held my cheek, it hurt so much. "I-I-am sorry Don P-please". "Strip"

I looked with wide eyes at him "I said strip and trust me Doll if I have to repeat myself one more time you will be more than sorry" he threatened. I reached to the zipper of my dress and pulled it down with shaking hands. The dress pooled around my feet. I looked at him and he motioned me to continue. I swallowed as I took off my bra and panties. I stepped out of the pools of my clothes and he was looking at me. I tried covering myself but he held my hands before they could reach my breast. He pulled me over and laid me across his lap and held me in place my holding both wrist in his palm and trapping my legs within his. "I want you to tell me everything you did that you shouldn't have done" he said massaging my butt. I was sobbing hard. "Begin". "I-I left the h-house without y-your permission". A sharp pain spread across my ass as I felt a harsh lash of his belt on my skin. I cried out loud and nearly toppled over but his tight hold kept me in place "P-Please D-Don"  It hurt so much "Next" He said ignoring my pleas "Please D-Don I-I am sorry, p-please s-stop" I kept begging. "Are you really going to make me to repeat"? He asked in anger and I shook my head rapidly in no, I don't want my punishment to go even worse. "Good, then keep going" . "I let S-Scott t-touch me" I cried out again as I felt another lash, this on was even harder than before, harder than all the beatings I received in my life. "B-But I - I really didn't know he would be there, I swear" I tried to convince "Shut up, Did I ask you for excuses? Continue". "I stopped Julio from beating him for touching me" And I felt leather for the third time on my butt. I was crying loudly now but I continued "I-I-I lied to you regarding this" My scream cut through the air as he delivered the fourth blow. I cried "P-please stop, it hurts so-so much". "No you know what hurts, when I came home to see my girl gone" Another blow came. "What hurt his when I get a call from my bodyguard telling me my girl was drooling over someone else' s arms" I cried out loud. I could feel the welts rising on my ass. "What hurt is when my men was not allowed to follow my orders because my girl cares about someone else". I stopped protesting but I couldn't stop crying, It was hurting so much. "What hurt is when my girl took me for a fool and lied to me about hanging in some loser's arms." I let out a hoarse cry as I felt his belt again on my ass. Every time he called me his girl  it was doing something to me. It was building up a sensation that I was not aware. I felt good when he called me his girl, I felt hurt on his lack of trust yet his acceptance of me felt good. It made me feel maybe I belong somewhere. I am worth getting upset over. That maybe I could be more than someone's whore. So many emotions were engulfing me.  He proceed to spank me with his hard unyielding blows no matter how hard I begged and pleaded for him to stop. I lost the count by now. When he was finished he shoved me off on the bed.

"On all fours now", he ordered. I do not have anymore strength left in me. I shook my head and he said "You still have the courage to say no to me, how's your ass feeling, does it need a reminder so soon". "P-Please don't" I said in a whimper. He leaned over towards me "On all fours now, if your are going to be a disobedient bitch I am going to fuck you like one" He growled as he picked up his belt and I cowered in fear. I backed up to the headboard and I saw him smirking. He was actually enjoying it. what a psycho is he?  I screamed as he hollered over me spinning me and make me lay on my stomach . He pulled my hands and tied my wrists to the headboard with his belt. His buckle was piercing through my wrist, he pulled me from my hips bringing me in the position he wanted. "You are mine Sophia. I told you not to forget that. You obey me. I told you Doll get this in your brain" he said pushing me to bed by pressing my neck. "You will either be my whore or nothing" he said with full conviction. "You will submit to me. Now and forever." he said harshly as he plunged into me from behind making me scream. I gave up, not that I was putting up any fight, but now, after those words, he didn't get resistance from my body. He warned me that my defiance to his words will burn me in the fire of his rage, and this was he keeping his promise. I started whimpering but more than my defeat I was crying over the anger I am feeling on me for being such screwed up because the sensation he created started to feel good. Even in punishment he made me moan his name in pleasure "Good girl" he said as he leaned on me and kissed my throat and bit my neck. He came closer to my ear and said "No one will ever enter you again but me, not even in your thoughts, remember this Doll. Not until I want it to" he said pumping into me, making it clear that he can make me the whore of his cartel if he wants like he warned me the first night. Telling me that I am not indispensable. He can and he will make me pay for my defiance "Disobey me again, Doll, I dare you" he challenged me.

I couldn't move under him. My wrist were tied too tight, neither do I have any strength left in me. He was drilling me from behind and it was so deep, so fucking deep. He was fucking me like a bitch, like his dirty whore, just like he said he would. I hated it and I hated myself for he was feeling so good. Was I as sick and psychotic as he was? He kept going and then he started to rub circles around my clit and then as I came moaning his name "Damon" he pulled my hair in his fist wrapping them tightly and pulling them hard he pulled me to him and  leaned in to my ear, he said and I can feel his evil smirk "I won"

He was right, he did win. He knew even if my hands were untied right now, I would obey my body was telling him that he do own me. Then I felt a stinging slap on my ass and made me squeal in pain "P-Please Damon" I wanted him to let go, I can't take anymore. He kept pounding into me, then he grunted "You are made for me Doll". His words caused goosebumps all over my body and he let out a dark laugh knowing that he owns me. He leaned back and rotated his hips and smacked me across my ass again as he drove in even deeper than he already was. My eyes rolled back and I let out another moan calling out for him, begging him to let go "Please Damon"

He hit again with his hand and I fell on my face and screamed out but he was also hitting that spot inside of me and then he grabbed my clit and twisted, forcing me of another orgasm that ended with me screaming his name again. He leaned forward and grabbed my throat, mid climax and lifted me back up then grunted, "Perfect, my Doll" and he kept going, hand covering my throat possessively, using me like a ragdoll just like what he calls me His Doll. He went on for what felt like forever, chasing his orgasm, grunting into me. Was it ever going to be over?  I was starting to get raw. He slid in and out and in and out; I felt the ridges of his cock gliding over sensitive places inside of me, I felt goose bumps all over me as he kissed the back of my neck and tweaked my nipple, his other hand rising and lowering over my throat.  Finally, he groaned long and husky and oh my god but it sounded so sexy.  How? How could that thought even occur to me?

When it was finally over I was limp on the bed totally spent. For a minute, he was limp on top of me. Then he rolled off me and disappeared in the bathroom leaving me there still tied up. A moment later I felt his weight on the bed and he gently untied me his took me in his embrace and kissed my wrist where I could see the imprint of his buckle. My wrist were all red and sore like rest of me. He slid under the covers with me and kept me closer to him filling me with soft kisses everywhere. He was stroking my hair hiding me in himself. He held me tight in his arms as this was consensual and not his punishment .

I was sobbing lightly in his chest and he was soothing me by stoking my hair and whispering to me "Shhh... relax baby, you are safe my Doll, I am here with you amore" He kept on comforting me and kissing me softly on my forehead and cheeks. As crazy as it sounds but I do not want him to leave me. I want him to hold me close and he did. I engulfed myself in his scent. I wrapped my hand around his chest and snuggled more into him and I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms