Chapter 11

Sophia

I was sitting on his bed sulking over the drastic turn of events. I had so many thoughts going inside me. Why was he giving me so many comforts? I am just a whore he picked at an auction, yet he let me share his room.

Even with everything he has given me I do not want to stay here. Maybe because I know there is a price I had to pay for all this. I was crying silently when I heard a knock. I knew he wouldn't knock to enter his own room.

I opened the door and there was Alysia "Signorina I brought your lunch. Would you like to have the tour of the house after you have lunch?" "Thank you but I'm not hungry and if it's not a problem I would like to stay here only." I replied, I have no interest in having a tour of my new prison. No matter it is made of gold its still a cage. "Oh" she said a bit dishearten "Please take this tray at least, eat it when you feel like it." She said with such a soft smile I couldn't say no to her and took the tray. "Thanks" I said as I closed the door and kept the tray at bed side chest.

I didn't know where the day went. I spent the whole day in bed crying and watching some stupid TV show when the door flew open and he came. I stood up from the bed. Why God, why is he back so early?

He looked at me while I looked down at the floor. "You liked the house?" He asked me. He had to know that I didn't take the tour yet he is asking me. I so want to ignore but he scares me so much to take a chance at disrespecting him. I shook my head in a no and said "I-I didn't take the t-tour", I replied. He kept quite for what seems to me like ages as I was waiting for my punishment for defying him. Why is he not saying anything? "Get dressed, you and I are going out for dinner". I looked at him shocked. "Go on get ready you have fifteen minutes meet me downstairs." He said snapping his fingers. I moved towards the closet. "W-what should I wear" I asked him before opening the closet. "Whatever you like in here" he passed me opening the closet, he took out his clothes and left the closet. I looked around for the first time in the closet. It had almost all kinds of clothes. They were all expensive and designer dresses, even the everyday casuals, appeared so exclusive they must be so expensive. I gasped as I saw the number of shoes, I have never seen so many shoes at once. I looked on the opposite and a blushed crept on my cheeks when I saw the lingerie section. Then there was a knock on the closet door and I heard "Five minutes are already gone, make sure you are down in ten". I heard him saying and then I heard bedroom's door shut. He was angry I know and he is trying hard to control his anger.

I took the first dress in hand and started changing. Every dress here is anyway good than any I could ever imagine. I wore a golden full length dress. It is sleeveless with a light halter neck. It's a body con dress with knee length slit at left leg. I am hoping wherever he is taking me it could do the justice. I did light makeup and let my hair down, because he likes it that way. I wore which I figured is a comfortable pair of wedges. I hope they do not kill my feet like those red heels I had on when I came here.

Looking at the wall clock I practically ran down the stairs trying not to anger him and in my haste I didn't see and bust into a wall and I was falling backwards when a strong pair of hands hold me with my waist and that's when I realized I didn't hit a wall I busted into Don. "I am so sorry, I am really sorry I didn't see you. I am sorry Don" I was apologizing uncontrollably as we stood I was so scared that I might added ignition in already burning anger. "Hey, relax it's ok. Are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?" he asked with care looking at my body. I shook my head in a no and he nodded and motioned me to follow him. He was looking so breathtaking hot in his black suit jacket and blue jeans. He paired it with a white shirt.

As we reached the door his car was already waiting with the driver. Wow I haven't seen such a luxurious car before it looked so much like him I guess. I read the brand it say Aston Martin. He took the keys from his driver, to my surprise he will be driving himself, that's strange.  he opened the door for me, and I scoffed, at bit too loudly. "What was that?" He asked me as he sat in the driver's seat. "N-nothing". I said with my head down. "No, you scoffed, what was that about". "N-nothing , I really didn't mean to. I-." "But you did and I am asking why, so tell me why?" He interrupted me with his impatient temper rising tone. The tone that makes me wonder that I will end up having a bullet wound. "I just don't believe in chivalry, it just seems hypocrite to me, I-I am sorry I didn't mean disrespect to you". He looked at me and said nothing. Wow now he doesn't have to say anything, why was he asking me then?