Weird guy

Third Person POV
Bess and George rushed over to them after their class. They were having their lunch together. It's been a day since Nancy and Amanda were stalked.
"You guys should've given him a good beating," George said, eating a burrito. "I would've done it if I was there..."
"You do it, then," said Nancy. "I'm not the one that learned Judo."
"Hey I learned Jiu-Jitsu," Amanda said proudly. "I would've given him a beating too if Nancy didn't drag me out of there."
"I wanna see!" Bess said in glee. "Hey why don't you guys do a sparring session?"
"Yeah that's not happening," Amelia said firmly. "I don't want you girls trashing each other for no particular reason."
They finished their lunch and went their separate ways back to class. Nancy and the Hardy brothers had to go for Psychological Studies while the guys had to go for Chemistry. Bess and George were the only ones that were free besides Amanda.
They finished their lunch together.
"So what do you wanna do?" George asked Bess. "Not binge eat, I hope..."
"No," Bess said, annoyed. "Wanna go to the library?"
"Sure," George said. She realised Amanda hesitating. "You wanna join us, Amanda?"
"Sure!" Amanda said, brightening up. "We can have a group-study."
They packed their bags and went to the library. They put their bags away in their lockers and only took what they needed before heading off to the library.
They went in and sat at a table right next to the air conditioner. It was cold outside but it would be too hot inside the library without the air conditioning.
The librarians were kinda annoying because they didn't allow them to utter a word, but they spoke in such loud voices. The students thought they were being hypocritical.
Bess kinda got bored with studying and decided to go and get a book instead. She went to the section labelled grooming and decided to pick a book to read.
She checked the books and realised that there was a stray science book there. It kinda annoyed her that the librarians weren't even doing their job properly.
She rolled her eyes and picked a book about hairstyling. She took it back to the table and accidentally stub her toe on the corner of someone's table, causing it to jolt and move.
"I'm sorry," Bess apologised, trying to adjust the table.
"It's okay," said the guy sitting there. "You didn't mean it."
He was wearing a hoodie but Bess caught a glimpse of his dreamy eyes. She kinda got lost in them for a split second. She came to her senses and quickly apologised again before quickly returning to her table with her hairstyling book.
'Hot guy...' Bess thought to herself. 'I hope he doesn't get caught in Deirdre's grasp...
She giggled slightly as she imagined Deirdre chasing after him like a predator animal chasing its prey.
"What's up, Bess?" George asked, amused. "You're laughing alone like a crazy girl!"
"Nah I just imagined something funny," Bess said with a smirk. "You see that guy over there? The one with the scorpion hoodie?"
"Yeah?" George and Amanda said in unison, looking over at him.
"He's hot," Bess said, much to their amusement. "I hope he doesn't get caught in Deirdre's grasp. He would probably die a painful death!"
"Oh Bess..." George said, amused. "You have a really wild imagination."
"I kinda agree with you, actually," Amanda said. "Deirdre always has her eye on other girls' guys. Like, she actually threatened me to leave Max, you know?"
"We know," Bess said. "We read your texts."
"What?!" Amanda exclaimed, turning red. "Why?"
"To hung for clues about your disappearance, duh," George said. "We were looking for leads."
"Yeah we were helping Nancy and the Hardys," Bess reasoned. "It led us to nowhere..."
They continued to study or, pretend to study, when scorpion hoodie guy came and sat at the table next to theirs. The girls were a little weirded out by this, but realised that it was because the table next to theirs was directly under the air conditioner.
"No wonder..." Bess said, seeing why. "Well yeah, wearing a hoodie in this library at a table without air conditioner is the biggest mistake in the world."
"Are you sure he didn't come here because he wants to hit on you?" George asked teasingly. "Like, look at him. He keeps glancing at you!"
And so he was. He kept looking at them. When he's caught gazing at them, he would quickly turn back to his giant book about Michael Jackson.
"Aww nuts..." Bess said, a little annoyed. "That's the thing about being cute. If a creep sees you, they would hunt all over for you..."
"Oh no, Bess..." George said, amused. "Why do you think you're the most beautiful girl in the world when you're so fat?"
"I'm am not fat," Bess said, pouting. "I'm just... big-boned, that's all."
"I agree with Bess," Amanda chimed in. "She isn't fat."
"Hah!" Bess exclaimed, rather loudly, causing all the librarians to shush her at once. She started whispering instead. "You heard that George? She agrees with me."
George scowled, rather defeated.
"Fine, whatever," George said, annoyed.
She went back to studying while Bess and Amanda looked at each other.
"Spoil sport..." Bess said under her breath.
She read the book about hairstyling with interest. She excused herself from her friends and went to the counter to borrow it.
The library also had a cafe. There were snacks served there but they can only be eaten at the bar tables near the counter. She decided to buy herself some milk and cookies.
She hoisted herself up on one of the barstools and ate her snacks while reading the book she just borrowed. She looked up at where her friends sat once in a while. She grinned when she caught sight of George's scowl.
Then she looked at the guy wearing the scorpion hoodie who sat at the table next to theirs. He kept his eyes glued on George and Amanda, not on her.
'So he has his eyes on them,' Bess thought to herself. 'Gosh, how wrong was George!'
She sighed and continued with her cookies. She looked up again and saw him scooting over to the chair a little closer towards their table.
'Eww what's up with him?' Bess thought to herself. 'He's acting like a creep! Wonder which year he's at...'
Her friends were visibly uncomfortable too. They grabbed their stuff and got up. Bess realised and jumped off her barstool. She went to the table and grabbed her stuff too before following her friends out.
"What happened?" Bess asked, trotting after them with her stuff. "We still have like a half hour left before class!"
"That guy is a little weird," George said, looking uneasy. "He kept staring at us and Amanda thought that it was best to just leave."
"I don't blame you," Bess said, giving Amanda's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "Come on, lets grab a soda."
They bought some soda at the vending machine and drank them at the foyer before going for their classes.