Welcome to Silent Sins

Silent Sins trailer above

This book is a work of fiction. It contains dark themes and may be sensitive to some readers. Please be aware.

Book complete - (rewrite in progress)

______________________________

Silent Sins  - Book 1 (Complete)

Defiance Wins - Book 2 (Coming Soon)

Eternal Rings - Book 3 (Coming soon)

___________________________

Started 1/11/2020
Finished 1/7/2021

First draft

______________

Before you begin reading, I want to genuinely thank all of you for taking the time to read this book. At the beginning of the year I took a massive step by quitting university in order to pursue a full-time writing career. Talk about risky!

This book is my first venture and honestly, I am very excited to share my work.

If you come across any issues with the story as you're reading, or have any questions about the characters or plot, you're more than welcome to comment about them and I will see to them in my second draft.

Thank you again for the support.

NilaNarrates
_________

Silent sins description

With silence, comes uncertainty
With darkness, comes power
With him, there's Silent Sins

Amara Andrews is ready to finish her last semester of university, but when a new professor enters the room, she's distraught by his presence. She knows there's something wrong with him, but everyone else is lost in his smile.

"His eyes are like the hearts of killers, black, beady and beating for the thrill."

With blood so cold, silence so slim, all she knows is that this man is hiding a sin. As two hearts collide, their world begins to glide. Now he has her future, with eyes on the prize.

A family secret and a twisted love story.

Falling for the devil takes more than hearts and glory.

Welcome to your bodies greatest desire. The silent sins series.