|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|

3rd Person POV

Today was finally weekend and Dipper was just sitting in his room. He was rereading the journals and exploring the new one Gideon had given them.

"Hey Bill?" Dipper said and Bill spawned out of nowhere.

"Yes kid?"

"Why does the author of the journals say that you are bad?" Dipper showed the page of journal three with all the warnings about Bill.

"Ehh the old man is just being dramatic." Bill said and tried to change the subject, but Dipper was still curious.

"Have you met him?!" Dipper closed the journal and looked at Bill with big eyes.

"Umm, yeah kind of." Bill probably should have just lied but it slipped.

"Whoa really?! How was the author like?" Dipper asked. Dipper was a very curious kid and Bill knew that, so he also knew that he won't be able to get out of this unless he answers all Dipper's questions.

"He was... he was like all the other humans Pinetree. Naive and easy to manipulate." Bill said.

"Why is the author mad at you?" Dipper asked and looked at the warning page about Bill again.

"Because... I just lied to him about something." Bill said.

"Is lying bad?" Even if Dipper had been with Bill for only a few months he had been influenced by the demon a lot.

Dipper had seen Bill lie, cheat, and even kill and nobody had ever told Dipper it was a bad thing.

For all Dipper knew, lying, cheating, and killing was just a normal thing and Dipper would even get praised for it by Bill by doing any of those things.

"Lying is telling people what they want to hear. Lying is like the better sibling of the truth. The truth is usually boring, would hurt people and telling the truth isn't always beneficial for you. 'Truth' is in fact just a concept invented by powerful liars to guilt trip you into giving them more power. Don't fall for the trap." Bill shrugged.

"But then why is the author mad about it?" Dipper asked.

"Because humans have these stupid things that are named morals. Humans tell themselves and everyone around them that lying is bad and that telling the truth is the better option while that itself is a lie! Humans say that lying will get you nowhere, but if the liar if good enough that isn't always the case." Bill explained.

"I see..." Dipper said and thought about what Bill had just told him. "But mom and dad lied to me and that wasn't a nice experience."

"Being lied to isn't nice Pinetree but you can choose if you want to be a liar and take whatever you want and be powerful or choose stupid morals and be the loser who is being lied to. I personally choose the first option."

"So, lying is an important thing?"

"Yeah I guess you can say that."

"But why doesn't school teach you lying then?"

"Because school is teaching and preparing you to have a normal boring life with a lot of suffering. I am teaching you how to act if you want to rule this world." Bill said.

"..." Dipper thought for a bit. "Then why do I even need to go to school?"

"Great question!" Bill flew up in the air. "You don't. You don't need to go to school."

"Really?"

"Yes. You can just stay here, and I will teach you the important things. I can also teach you magic if you would like." Bill said and Dipper eagerly nodded.