|Chapter 21| A spy |

Just so y'all know, flashbacks, dreams and stuff like that look like this. I will also make sure to point out when a dream, flashback etc is happening.

3rd Person POV

When Dipper stepped a foot in the portal it felt like the air was sucked straight out of his lungs and when he landed on the ground in front of the shack he felt like someone had punched him in the stomach.

"Yeesh, I can't remember going through a portal being that painful!" Dipper muttered as he stood up.

When he did that he also kind of realized everyone was staring at him.

"Um, is everyone okay? Nobody injured?" Dipper dusted himself off.

"Dipper do you mind... coming with us?" Ford spoke softly but he still had a worried face on.

Dipper just nodded and Ford, him and Mabel went inside. Wendy led all the others inside too but not in the same room Ford, Dipper and Mabel were in.

"...Is there a problem? Nobody got hurt, right?" Dipper decided to play dumb, but he had an idea of why Ford wanted to talk to him.

"Dipper how did you... how did you know all that? About the mirror room?" Ford asked.

"I was just captured so I have kind of been in the Fearamid before-"

"But if you were captured then you should have only been in a cell! How did you know about all these secret passages?!" Mabel raised her voice.

"Calm down Mabel, I am sure Dipper has a good explanation." Ford said.

"U-Um well... I was moved a lot in the Fearamid since all the cells were occupied so..." Dipper said nervously. He couldn't believe what he was saying, he was lying! And he was not even being believable.

Dipper had lied through his whole life; he could even call himself an expert in lying so why couldn't he lie now? Perhaps it was because... he wanted to tell them.

Dipper wanted to tell them, but he was also afraid of what they would do.

"The cells are on the lowest floor; we were on the highest one. If someone had moved you from another cell you would have been moved on the lower level." Ford pointed out.

"U-Uhh..."

"And why did you aim for Bill's eye that last second? Aiming for an eye is probably the stupidest thing to do since you could have aimed for something that was easier to hit but you choose to aim for the eye." Ford said. "And surprisingly enough, that was Bill's weak spot."

"It was almost like... you knew that if you hit there he would let us go." Mabel said.

"I-I just assumed that if I hit his eye he would drop you guys..." Dipper rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bill also said something about you coming home soon. What was that about?" Ford asked another question.

Dipper's head was filled with anxiety. How would he get out from this situation?

"I-I don't know! He is a crazy fucking demon, if we need to figure out why he does stuff why don't we start with why he started Weirdmageddon!" Dipper threw his hands out in frustration.

"But Dipper he talked to you like you two knew each other! And you also... you used magic once." Mabel mumbled.

"W-What?!" Ford exclaimed. "He did w-what?!"

"I didn't want to mention this but... Dipper used magic once when we were twelve, right before Weirdmageddon. He was angry and was about to... hurt me- but that doesn't matter!" Mabel tried to brush it off, but it was too late.