|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|

I just wanted to tell you guys that whenever Bill talks to Dipper in front of people it will be 'like this' because the people can't hear him and i don't want to have to go over that over and over again.

So whenever you see anything in this text font just know Bill is talking and only Dipper can hear it.

3rd Person POV

A day went by and... no Mabel. She had been all over the news the day before, but she hadn't gotten home.

While Stan did get home but when he did he was carrying a picture of a clown and seemed satisfied by the whole Gideon and Mabel thing.

But Dipper was seriously worried. His sister had been basically missing and it looked like the only adult in the house wouldn't do anything about it.

"God, where is she?" Dipper was pacing back and forth in his room.

"Did something happen? Or did she already move in with him? No, that can't be possible, Mable wouldn't do that..." Dipper sat down on his bed.

He looked up at the ceiling as his thoughts took over. He was worried about what that Gideon guy would do or say to her.

Dipper was doomed if Gideon spoke up about their past and, even though Dipper had a hard time admitting it, he cared for Mabel.

He didn't know why or how he had come to care for her, but he did, and he had a bad feeling about Mabel being at Gideon's for that long.

"That's it." Dipper stood up from his bed. "I will just go bring her back myself then."

Dipper walked down the stairs and took his shoes on. Mabel had mentioned something about Gideon's old factory, but Dipper still wasn't sure where to go.

Sighing, Dipper decided to just go take a look on that factory, might as well give it a chance.

Mabel was indeed in the that factory. Or was she? She didn't know, it was too dark.

Gideon had tied her up and put her in a cage.

"Gideon let me out!" Mabel screamed. Her eyes were covered so she didn't even know if Gideon was there.

"Stop strugglin' sweetheart, the more you struggle the more I will need to tighten the ropes." Gideon was indeed there.

After the date Mabel had still refused to date Gideon and he seemed very unpleased by that, so he had locked her up.

Mabel had struggled at first of course but it was useless since Gideon had used his amulet.

That shiny stone around his neck turned out to be some kind of magic object that allowed him to have psychic powers.

Now Mabel was captured, and Gideon wouldn't release her unless she became Gideon's girlfriend.

"Let me out Gideon!" Mabel screamed once more. This was her second time getting captured by some crazy boy and she had had enough.

This time Gideon didn't answer but just snapped his fingers and a piece of duct tape was placed on Mabel's lips, shutting her up.

Dipper POV

I was walking through the forest, on my way to Gideon's factory as I was thinking.

What would I even say to Mabel if she is there? I don't want to disturb one of their creepy dates and she is probably still mad at me.

Before I knew it, the factory was already a few hundred meters in front of me.