|Chapter 22| Lab rat|

Look at the pic above to understand what Ford is doing

And have fun with the ciphers lol

3rd Person POV

Everyone was gathered around the small tv in the living room. Both big and small, young, and old, humans and other creatures, everybody needed to hear about this.

Ford had now proven one of their friends was a fraud. An enemy in disguise. A monster.

There wasn't any need for everybody in the shack to see the video clip, the word got around pretty quickly by itself.

Even after merely three days there wasn't a single living creature in the shack who hadn't heard of the person who had betrayed them. Dipper Pines, the monster.

Of course, everybody would like to see that 'monster' so even when Ford tried to hold people back from coming in and seeing Dipper he ended up letting them in.

People were curious after all and it was harmless, nobody was doing anything wrong people were just... well looking.

But Mabel didn't like this. It was almost like... Dipper was some kind of animal in a circus.

While Dipper was still unconscious. After all the drugs Ford had injected into him it wasn't a surprise that Dipper had trouble waking up.

But today he did.

Dipper POV

As soon as I opened my eyes I felt like I was about to throw up. My head felt dizzy and I overall felt like I have had the biggest hangover ever.

This is worse than when I accidentally drank demon alcohol... I sat up and then realized I was in a cage? What's all this about?

I also noticed people were staring at me like I was some entertainment.

"Look, look! It's waking up!" A boy said.

"Excuse me? 'It's' waking up?" Did this boy just call me 'it'? As soon as that boy pointed it out, everybody started whispering.

Okay I have had enough, why the hell am I caged up?!

Just as I was about to throw a slight fit Ford appeared.

"Everybody out!" Ford raised his voice, and everybody obeyed unless Mabel. I didn't even really notice her since she was sitting in a corner.

"The hell is this?! Why am I caged up like some animal!?" I banged on the iron bars. "Let me out!"

"Dipper, calm down-" Mabel had the audacity to say.

"Calm down?! Mabel how would you let him do this?! Let me go right now." I demanded.

"Dipper we can't let you out." Ford stepped forward.

"What? Why?!"

"Because... Because we know Dipper. We know you are working with Bill." Mabel looked towards the ground. She sounded like she was about to cry.

My face dropped. They knew. Was this why they had put me in a cage like some monster?

"...That still doesn't give you a right to use me as some kind of circus animal. I am not some kind of monster...!" I looked up at Ford.

"Then what are you Dipper?!" Ford raised his voice. "You lied and betrayed us!"

"Okay yes I did lie but when did I betray you?! I let you escape from Bill and even hurt him so you could keep that life of yours!" I argued back.