|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |

Here's chapter 6, hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Mabel and Dipper were sitting in front of the TV and watching Duck-tective. The show was actually not bad compared to everything else on that rusty TV Stan owned.

Through his whole stay here Dipper hadn't really watched much TV since Stan was always the one with the remote and even when Stan was busy with his customers Dipper had never really liked watching TV.

But it didn't seem so bad when Mabel was there with him.

Mabel was currently knitting another sweater to her huge sweater collection as the twins were eating popcorn and enjoying the show.

"That duck is a genius!" Mabel exclaimed when the show made a commercial break.

"Eh it's easier to find clues when you are that close to the ground." Dipper commented.

"Are you saying you can outwit Ducktective?" Mabel placed her hands on her hip. Dipper thought for a second.

He was getting more skilled at what magic Bill was teaching him, he could easily use those powers to solve a mere human crime case.

"I guess you can say I have... really keen powers of... observation." Dipper said.

"Oh really? Prove it." Mabel challenged Dipper as she put on a goofy smile.

"Okay, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you have been eating..." Dipper sniffed a few times. "An entire tube of toothpaste(??)."

Dipper looked skeptically at Mabel as he questioned what his sister was putting in her own body as she mumbled something in the lines of, "It was so sparkly."

Dipper rolled his eyes at Mabel's weird obsession with sparkling things and was about to lecture her about how unhealthy that was when Soos walked into the room.

Soos was another employee in the shack that Stan had hired because Soos didn't want much money for the job he was doing. He seemed to... enjoy doing this.

Dipper and Soos had met a few times but never really talked much. Stan had explained he was babysitting Dipper and Soos just simply didn't question the fact Stan had been 'babysitting' for years now.

"Yo dudes! You will never guess what I found!" Soos seemed overly excited. The two twins followed Soos into a dark hallway.

Spider webs were in almost every corner and Dipper started to wonder when the last time was when this place was cleaned.

"So, I was cleanin' up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bockers creepy!" Soos himself seemed uncomfortable by the creepy aura in the hallway.

Dipper wasn't surprised about the secret door part though; he had been living here for five years now, but the only rooms he visited was his own and the kitchen if he needed food.

He also had a toilet in his own room, so he really didn't need to leave much.

And besides, he was mostly in the forest with Bill anyways. Now that I think about it, where is Bill? Dipper didn't get to question the yellow demon's disappearance much longer since Soos opened the door and they all walked in.

The door was obviously old as it gave out a loud creak sound. Inside were many different statues made out of wax

"Whoa it's a secret wax museum!" Dipper exclaimed as he lit the statues up one by one with his flashlights.

He wasn't particularly scared, he had seen far worse since he was with Bill every day, but more like fascinated.

"They're so life-like!" Mabel also seemed amazed by the overly realistic statues.