|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|

I will be spamming y'all now, get ready.

3rd Person POV

And just like that before Dipper knew it that week went by with the blink of an eye.

Dipper couldn't wait to come home; he already had all his things packed even though there were three days till summer ended.

But Dipper hadn't heard from Bill ever since the sock opera. Bill did mention something about regaining his strength.

Dipper also understood that, bringing someone back from death was a very hard spell after all, but he was also worried.

"Kids! Your parents are on the phone!" Their grunkle called from downstairs. Mabel and Dipper raced down the stairs and took the phone on speaker.

"Hello? Mom, dad?" Mabel spoke.

"Hey sweetie, how are you both doing?" Their mother asked.

"Great mom! We are having a lot of fun!" Mabel said.

"Great honey. Me and dad are going to come pick you up today, okay?"

"Yes mom!" Mabel hung the phone up. When Dipper and Mabel got upstairs again Dipper started talking about how happy he was about coming home again.

"Wait is my room still the same? Like the decoration and stuff?" Dipper asked. He couldn't remember his room much.

"No not really, mom and dad turned your room into a library/office for dad." Mabel said.

"Oh, that's okay. I like libraries." Dipper smiled. What Dipper noticed was that whenever he would mention going home Mabel would frown or look at the ground.

But Dipper decided to ignore that since he was so excited to also see his parents again. Even though he still slightly hated them maybe they have changed since they want him home again.

Soon their parents arrived at the door and Dipper greeted them. They played some games in the living room before it was time for Dipper and Mabel to go to bed.

"Get in bed kids, tomorrow we will be driving for over two hours so get some rest. Me and mommy need to discuss some things with your grunkle." Their dad told them as Dipper and Mabel walked upstairs.

They both were quick to fall asleep, but Dipper suddenly woke up early in the morning, the sun had barely risen. Dipper looked at the clock and it said 5:34.

It wasn't because he had a nightmare nor because Bill had visited his dreams, Dipper just randomly woke up.

This would happen when Bill was with Dipper and he would wake him up to tell Dipper something but as Dipper looked around Bill was nowhere to be seen.

Dipper got out of bed and decided to go get a glass of water when he heard chatter from downstairs.

Out of curiosity Dipper walked down the stairs and listened to what his parents and grunkle were talking about.

"You need to take him!" He heard Stan say. "Look I know you guys don't want him, but you can't just dump the kid on me! Do I look like an orphanage to you?!"

"Shh uncle you are going to wake the kids." His father said.

"And so, what? Isn't it time for you to say to Dipper that you don't want him and stop with those poor excuses?!" Stan almost yelled.

"Uncle you know it isn't like that. Money is a tough problem, and we can't afford two kids right now." His dad said.

"Yeah right. You had a money problem three years ago, now you just don't want him back!" Stan protested.