|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|

3rd Person POV

Next morning Dipper was watching whatever Stan also was since he had the remote when Mabel walked in.

"Guys I want you to meet," Mabel drags a tall boy into the room. "my boyfriend!"

The guy she had dragged had a black ripped hoodie on and had small bags under his eyes. The guy had dark brown hair that was covering his left eye.

Dipper raised an eyebrow at the sight of the weird kid and waited for Stan's reaction.

"Hmm cool." Was the only thing Stan said and Dipper rolled his eyes. If Stan wasn't going to say anything then Dipper was.

"Um Mabel? You have only been here for less than three days, do you really think it's a good idea to-" Dipper tried telling Mabel but she just interrupted him.

"Stop being a party pooper Dipper!" Mabel then looked at the boy. "Introduce yourself."

"I-I am..." The boy thought for a second like he needed to remember his own name but then s finally answered. "Norman. My name is Norman."

Dipper tilted his head and tried looking at Norman a bit closer. The guy really was weird, but Dipper decided to shrug it off, for now.

A day passed and Dipper just couldn't ignore the weird teenager. So, Dipper decided to ask Bill about it, after all Bill knew all about the supernatural and if Norman weren't human then Bill would know it.

"Bill?" Dipper tried calling out to him in his room but there was no answer. "Bill! Bill??!"

After a few minutes Dipper started to get annoyed.

"Stop being such a drama queen and get your Dorito ass over here, I need your help!" Dipper called out once more, but Bill wasn't there.

"Alright then have one of your tantrums." Dipper rolled his eyes and took journal number three.

If Bill wasn't going to help him, he would just find the answer himself. As Dipper was looking through the journal, he stumbled upon a page that fit Norman.

"A zombie?" Dipper thought out loud at he read the page that he already had readen a hundred times.

Dipper thought for a bit. Could Norman really be a zombie? The brunette decided to spy on Norman and Mabel and to his horror the more time Dipper spied on them, the more he was convinced Norman was a zombie.

So, Dipper decided to go talk to Mabel who was getting ready for a date with her boyfriend.

"Let's talk about Norman." Dipper walked into the room he shared with Mabel for the summer.

"Isn't he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me!" Mabel turned around and showed Dipper a big red mark on her cheek which convinced Dipper Norman wasn't human.

"What the hell is that?!"

"Haha! I am joking, this was just an accident with the leaf blower." Dipper decided not to ask about the leaf blower part.

"No, look Mabel, what I am trying to tell you is that Norman is not what he seems." Dipper took the third journal out and Mabel gasped.

"You think he might be a vampire? That would be so awesome!" Mabel whispered and Dipper fought the urge to roll his eyes at his sister's weird imagination.

"Yeah not quite." Dipper then showed Mabel the page with the zombie.

"A zombie? That is not funny Dipper." Mabel placed her hands on her hip.

"I'm not joking! It all adds up the bleeding, the limp and he never blinks! Have you noticed that?!" Dipper tried to convince Mabel.

"Maybe he is blinking when you are blinking."