|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|

Btw, you guys know that when Bill talks he talks like this because he is in the mindscape and only Dipper can hear him right?

Well just know that when the text looks like this it's because the person is in the mindscape and can only be heard by either Bill or other creatures that are also in the mindscape.

3rd Person POV

Dipper and Mabel went from shop to shop to buy Mabel supplies.

Dipper spend the whole week making sock puppets with his sister. He was tired and his fingers hurt from accidentally sticking himself with the needle but at least he had learned how to sew on a sewing machine.

"Alright the play is gonna be called 'Love story', a sock opera. Just a warning, people's eyes will get wet cuz they will be crying from laughing! From how tragic it is." Mabel said.

Soos, Wendy, Mabel and Dipper were currently finishing the last touches of the costumes and other props.

Mabel had basically made a sock puppet of everyone in Gravity Falls.

There was a Soos puppet, a Wendy puppet, a Dipper puppet and of course a Gabe puppet.

Mabel loved those puppets, she even cuddled with them when they needed to go to sleep.

"Are you sure you want to sleep with all of those puppets Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"But of course! I don't want anyone to feel left out!" Mabel said as she hugged a sock puppet.

"Whatever you say." Dipper chuckled  before turning off the lights.

Tonight, was the night before the big puppet show and surprisingly enough Dipper was the one who couldn't sleep.

Many thoughts were circling around his head. The main thought being the fact he was going home soon. He wondered why his parents first took him back now.

Dipper also wanted to ask them so many questions, like how the life without him was. But most of all he couldn't wait to feel loved by his family again.

Though that thought stressed Dipper out too. What would they think of him? What if he disappoints them somehow? Would they leave him again then?

Since those thoughts were too stressful Dipper decided to busy his brain with another problem, like convincing Mabel not to find him a boyfriend.

How did Mabel even get that idea?! Dipper thought.

He stared at his ceiling for around an hour but had no success in falling asleep.

The brunette sighed as he got out of bed. He walked over to the window and opened it.

Dipper decided to go hang out on the roof, there he wouldn't bother Mabel either.

He crawled out the window and into the cold fresh air. He shivered as the wind blew in his face.

"You are going to catch a cold." Bill appeared out of nowhere.

"Since when are you my mom?" Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Why so grumpy?" Bill sat down besides Dipper.

"Many thoughts." Dipper simply said.

"Is that so? I have always wondered how you humans are able to overthink so many things. I mean, your race knows so little but is able to dwell over it anyways!" Bill laughed but Dipper just stayed silent.

Both of them didn't say anything. Dipper just stared into the dark forest while breathing slowly.

After a while Bill spoke up.