|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|

3rd Person POV

Mabel and Dipper spend all day looking for the murderer but with no success.

Old Man Mcgucket was playing on his banjo with his right hand. The fat guy was signing off with his right hand. The angry lady was using her right hand to catch the ball Mabel threw at her.

Mikey R was well... both his hands were broken. Uncle Phil and Susie were also a big failure.

Dipper was frowning as he was looking at the results. Nobody was left-handed.

Dipper then flipped the page over and noticed there was one last suspect left.

"Mabel look, one person left on this list." Dipper smiled.

"Of course! It all adds up." Mabel said.

The twins then both headed towards their last suspect. Dipper was getting ready; he had his knife already in his pocket and was ready to give Mabel a sleeping spell.

Once he was sure this was the guy, and it had to be, he would just... make sure he doesn't bother with his sister's hard work again.

"Let's call the police on him!" Mabel then said.

"W-What?!" Dipper looked at Mabel with wide eyes. Dipper had almost forgot normal people trust the police to do everything for them.

"Yeah we got the guy, now let's call the police." Mabel took her phone and started typing.

"Mabel what are you talking about?! We can't possibly... call the cops on him." Dipper said.

"Then what do you suggest doing?" That was a good question.

"Killing him on the spot and burying him in his own backyard. Or maybe throw him off a roof and call it an accident, the cops are too stupid to notice it's a murder anyways." Was what Dipper couldn't say under any circumstances.

"U-Uh well." Dipper didn't know who to explain himself and once again, the cops arrived to where Mabel had said they would be.

Sheriff Daryl Blubs and Deputy Durland arrived and kicked the door open to Toby Determined's office.

"You kids better be right about this." Sheriff Blubs said before kicking the door down.

The police entered and Toby seemed terrified as Deputy Durland started knocking some of his things down for effect.

"Toby Determined you are under arrest for the murder of the wax figure my sister made bla, bla, bla. You are basically only going to prison." Dipper rolled his eyes as he stood in front of Toby.

"P-Prison?" Toby repeated in a shaky voice.

"Yes prison you idiot. And stop trembling, you got away with this pretty cheap. If Mabel hadn't called the police I wou-" Dipper stopped mid-sentence as he realized his anger was showing an everyone was looking at him. "I-I would call the police myself."

"Goblin goose fellas, I don't understand." Toby stood up from the ground.

"You hoped Stan's new attraction would save your stupid and hopeless newspaper but when it didn't you started bitching about it and killed the wax figure." Dipper said bluntly.

He was still mad about the fact he didn't get to stab anyone.

"But you were the idiot you are and left clues all over the place. You even left footprints, what kind of idiot leaves footprints?" Dipper laughed but saw that everybody was looking at him like he was some kind of demon child.

Perhaps I can only act like this around Bill. Dipper thought.

"A-Anyways." Dipper cleared his throat. "The footprints had holes in the shoes, like you do, and the culprit is left-handed which you also are."