|Chapter 31| Gone.|

3rd Person POV

Bill's eyes widen in horror when he realized what Ford was holding against Dipper's head, the memory gun.

"Sixer!" Bill speed walked towards where he was standing as he dragged Mabel with him. "I have Shooting Star, now give me Pinetree."

Even though Bill tried keeping his voice steady and demanding it still showed he was scared.

Dipper didn't look in a very good condition either. He was pale and looked really sick. That was probably because his body was at its limits.

He had a cloth around his mouth to keep him shut and his hands were tied behind his back.

"Don't move a step closer Cipher." Ford said. "Or else I will pull the trigger."

Bill immediately stopped in his tracks. Panic took over him, but he shook that feeling away, he needed to somehow get Dipper back and he knew that wouldn't happen if he acted irrationally.

He took a deep breath before his gaze turned stone hard and the fear faded from his eyes.

"We had a deal Sixer, give me Pinetree back or I will kill Shooting Star here and now." Bill flicked his wrist and Mabel floated up in the air.

She was also panicking but both Bill and Ford were too busy to notice that.

"No, you are going to listen to me now." Ford ordered. "What will happen is that we two will make a deal. You take this whole Weirdmageddon thing back and I won't kill Dipper."

Bill looked down on where Dipper was kneeling. The brunette looked desperately at Bill, begging to somehow save him.

"...The deal was to exchange Shooting Star for Pinetree." Bill said.

"The deal is off. Now you get to choose if you want Dipper to die not remembering you because I won't give him the antidote or for him to live a happy normal live, still not remembering you." Ford said.

Bill basically had no choice. He would never choose ruling over anything over Dipper but no matter what he did Dipper would... forget him.

And if Dipper did forget him, there was a big chance Bill would die because, powerful or not, Bill was still a dream demon.

If Dipper forgot about him he would lose a big amount of power.

"What about this, give me Pinetree or else I burn Shooting Star. Your choice." Bill remained calm on the outside.

"Oh, but I know you won't do that." A small smirk appeared on Ford's face.

"And why wouldn't I?"

"Because then I would erase Dipper's memory and kill him, and you would do everything for that not to happen, no?" Bill was silent.

So, this is it, huh? Bill smiled softly to himself. Maybe he wouldn't be able to save himself but if he made that deal with Ford Dipper could be happy.

It didn't matter if he would remember Bill or not, Bill would be glad as long as Dipper was truly happy.

Slowly, Bill made Mabel float to the ground as he walked towards where Ford was standing.

"What do you think you are doing grunkle Ford?!" Mabel marched towards the man. "You can't just-"

"Let's go inside sweetie." Stan took Mabel's hands and gently pushed her towards the door.

"Stan you can't do this!" She protested.

Mabel arguing with Stan could be heard from inside the shack as the door closed behind them.