|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |

TW!! CHILD ABUSE, DRINKING/ALCOHOL AND VIOLENCE!!

3rd Person POV

Mabel and Dipper hadn't spoken about the body swap incident.

Dipper had just refused to talk about his relationship with Stan and Mabel had eventually given up on trying.

The only person who knew anything about how Dipper was treated when Mabel wasn't there was Bill (besides Dipper and Stan of course).

Bill had been there ever since Dipper had summoned him, so he had seen Stan get violent.

Usually, Dipper's grunkle would just yell since Dipper was mostly in the forest and didn't even see Stan that often.

Since Bill was still in the mindscape there wasn't much he could do other than give Stan intense nightmares whenever he would hurt his Pinetree.

Today Mabel wasn't home. She was having a sleepover at Grenda's and now Dipper was alone in the shack since Stan had gone out with his friends too.

Dipper walked into the kitchen and took some food as he sat down on the couch.

"What are we watching Pinetree?" Bill appeared next to Dipper.

"Whatever is on the TV right now." Dipper said as he pressed play on the remote.

Most of the channels were shows about either romance or some reality shows Dipper didn't like. He sighed deeply and was about to turn off the TV when he stumbled across a channel with sock opera.

"This isn't that bad." Dipper said.

"You know Pinetree, I am quite the puppeteer myself." Bill said.

"Really? I have never seen you with puppets." Dipper said as he had no idea what Bill actually was talking about.

The show went on and Dipper didn't question Bill's weird remark. Soon Dipper heard the front door open.

It was already quite late so he had figured Stan would be getting home by now. He turned his head to see Stan at the door.

"Hey Stan, how did it go with your friends? Did you rob a bank?" Dipper joked but Stan just seemed to be stumbling around and muttering things.

"I will get going." Bill said and disappeared. Bill and Dipper had made this rule that Bill must not be there when Dipper's family members were around.

They couldn't have Dipper talking to himself in front of everyone.

"Stan?" Dipper stood up from his chair and took one careful step backwards as he took a good look on Stan.

He was wobbling and looked like he struggled to stand, his clothes were a bit messy and he smelled like alcohol.

Stan had been drinking.

"Oh, hell no, I am not doing this." Dipper plainly said and was about to walk past Stan and up to his room when Stan suddenly grabbed his arm.

"You!" Stan pointed at Dipper. "You are... so grounded."

"Wait what?! Why!?" Dipper jerked his arm back.

"Don't raise your tone at me!" Stan raised his arm and Dipper automatically covered his head. The punch never landed though and instead Dipper was dragged into the kitchen.

Stan threw Dipper at the floor as he looked like he was trying to focus on Dipper.

"You are... always such a hassle." Stan said. "You never listen to me and you are a waste of money!"