|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|

READ SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE STORY

I just wanted to make the Fearamid a bit more clear here. So there are five floors, the top one being where the master bedrooms are, where Bill's study is and of course some bathrooms. Even though it's the highest, the fifth floor is also the smallest one (bc you know, it's a pyramid) so those are kind of the only rooms inside.

The fourth floor is just basically a 'human' floor as Bill would call it. In there were all the entertainment Dipper needed, the library was there, there was a movie theater, an arcade etc. The fourth floor is also where the kitchen and dinner room is.

The third floor is where the throne room is. Bill's least hated demons are there to party and ect. The third floor is filled with entertainments for demons and so on.

The second floor is where the rooms for every demon is. Even though they are monsters Bill knows they need their own rooms and he sees that floor as where all his servants live.

The first and final floor is basically a torture chamber. All the human prisoners are there and most of the rooms are either cells or rooms filled with torture weapons. There is also one big room with a stage. There are many seats and a table in the middle of the stage.

That is for the usual torture shows, every friday.

3rd Person POV

Dipper, Tad, and a few other demons were gathered in front of Bill's room. Most of the demons had stuff in their hands such as cameras and other devices to take pictures on (including Tad).

"C'mon Bill! It surely can't take you that much time!" Tad urged Bill.

"Shut up! Why did I exactly need to wear this?!" Bill complained from the other side of the door.

"Just hurry up Bill!" Dipper yelled too. Bill gave out a loud groan before stepping out from the room.

When the demon stepped out from the room everyone was speechless

Bill was wearing something Dipper and Tad had chosen, which was a maid outfit. The skirt was a bit above knee level which caused Bill to need to pull it down constantly to make sure it wasn't going too short.

Bill was obviously angry at Tad for making him take this on, but he was too embarrassed to blow up at Tad like he usually would.

"If any of you take pictures I will kill you." Bill mumbled and didn't look up from his feet.

Tad smirked to himself, Bill may be more in charge of him since the yellow demon is currently ruling over this dimension, though Bill currently didn't really look in charge of anyone.

"GOT IT?!" Feeling like he didn't make himself clear Bill shouted that last part, and everyone put the cameras away. Everyone except one person.

"Good." Satisfied with the fact everyone obeyed him, Bill went back to his embarrassed mumbling. He was blushing like crazy as he desperately wished to take this thing off. "For how long do I need to have this on?"

Before Tad could open his mouth and answer, a flash of a camera lit up the place and everything went silent as the photo Dipper had taken slowly came out.

"...It's a good photo." Dipper said and looked at the picture. Bill slowly turned around to face the brunette as Tad was dying of laughter in the background.

Dipper didn't know if it was because Bill was angry or embarrassed that his face became even more red as his hair started to match his cheeks, but Dipper didn't want to find out as he started to sprint down the hallway.