|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|

Sorry for the wait but i had litERALLY REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER THREE TIMES. I just had no idea how to start it so here we are.

But anyways, enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Dipper was laying on the floor of his room and staring at the ceiling. Yes he was aware of the fact he had a huge and comfy bed right beside him, but he still choose laying on the floor for some reason.

Today Bill was out doing some business (mostly just terrorizing humans) and Dipper was bored out of his mind.

When Bill was not around Dipper had basically nothing to do. He sighed and decided to go to the library. Maybe he could find something to do there.

Dipper stood up and started heading towards the library. Though on the way there Dipper started having second thoughts.

He hadn't really stepped a foot in the library since that incident with Bill. Dipper had already forgiven him; they had also talked about it and it was all good now but... forgiving was much easier than forgetting.

Ugh stop it Dipper, it's just a goddamn library! Dipper shook his and started speed walking down the corridor and towards the library.

He took a deep and opened the wooden doors. The library stood as it always had, the big room was slightly dusty since Dipper hadn't visited it in a week or two but everything else was the same.

Bookshelves covered the walls from the high ceiling and down to the floor and couches were placed here and there with small coffee tables.

But even though the room was as it was before Dipper still got chills from just looking through the door.

At first he decided to ignore it but when his mind started to wander off to that incident he decided to leave.

...Great now i am in a bad mood. Perhaps i should just take a nap... Dipper decided to get back to his room.

When Dipper got to his room he laid down and put a sleeping spell on himself. Yes, it was irresponsible since putting a sleeping spell on yourself can result in sleeping for years if not careful, but Bill would just wake Dipper up if that was the case.

As Dipper started drifting off to sleep he heard his door open. Another bad thing about sleeping spells is that even if Dipper wanted to get up and see who was at the door he simply couldn't, he was too tired to.

"There he is." Dipper could hear faint murmuring. He could make out around three people were surrounding him, but he didn't know who, their faces were blurry to him.

"What do we do now?"

"What do we do now? Stop being an idiot for god's sake! We need to take him of course." A third voice mocked.

"No wait, we need to take care of him a bit first. Underestimating him is probably the worst thing we can do right now." Just as the person said that Dipper felt a sharp pain in his arm.

And like that Dipper fell asleep.

◭◭◭

Dipper opened his eyes but only to realize he wasn't in his room. In fact, he was in a cage.

"Oh no..." He muttered as he realized where he was.

"You're awake." Dipper turned around to see Ford had just walked in the laboratory.

"Stanford." Dipper spat the man's name.

"So how have you been?"

"Drop the small talk and let me out of here!" Dipper demanded.