|Chapter 26| --x⇾|

Y'all... You guys wanted BillDip. I will just remind you guys were the ones saying they should get together already... and now I've got some relationship angst for y'all.

It's okay, i hate me too.

Also! Slight rape trigger warning, please skip the parts that make you uncomfortable i wouldn't want to trigger anything you feel uncomfy about!

3rd Person POV

A week went by and Dipper was relieved. Even though the night after the 'incident' (as Dipper called it), he didn't get any sleep after a few days it seemed to be all back to normal.

Or as normal as it could get. Whenever Dipper was less than one feet apart from Bill his face would blush, and Bill seemed to get amused by that.

At least one of us is having fun in this situation. Dipper would think whenever Bill on purpose would get closer to him just to make him blush.

Dipper also couldn't stop thinking about Bill. Bill's lips, his hands, his face, and his stupid smirk that could make Dipper melt.

He hated it.

He hated Bill so, so much for doing this to him but he hated himself even more for falling for the trap. But it will just go over anyway, Bill will lose interest in me and everything will go back to normal. Dipper would remind himself whenever he couldn't sleep because of over-thinking this situation.

And other than that, Bill would pull him aside to give him small pecks or long hugs, Dipper didn't mind any of that at all.

To Dipper, this all seemed innocent and whenever Bill would kiss him gently it felt so good so he couldn't even bring himself to say no.

But to Dipper's relief and disappointment, Bill didn't kiss him that often. Dipper got only a peck or less a day but that was kind of fine by him.

Today was just another day as Dipper walked down the hallways of the Fearamid. He was terribly bored and was looking for something to do when he saw Bill storm towards him from the other end of the hall.

"Oh, hey Bill, what's with the ru-" Dipper didn't get to finish his sentence before Bill grabbed his shoulders and pinned him hard against the wall.

Bill the proceeded to kiss Dipper without any kind of warning.

"B-Bill...!" Dipper tried pushing Bill away, but he seemed a bit too determined.

"Bill!" Dipper managed to push him away. "The hell are you doing?!"

Dipper tried putting some space between them, but Bill didn't seem like he would let go.

"We had a deal. Now I want to kiss you," Dipper blushed by how blunt Bill said that.

"N-No," Dipper muttered.

"What?"

"I-I said no! You can't just kiss me out of nowhere!" Bill rolled his eyes as Dipper raised his voice.

"C'mon, please Pinetree~" Dipper didn't understand why Bill was being so persistent. He then sighed and looked at Bill's smirking face.

How could he even bring himself to say no?

"Okay but someone can see us here," Dipper said and Bill perked up.

"That's no problem!" Bill then grabbed Dipper's hand and led him into one of the random rooms that were there.

Dipper didn't get to pay much attention to whatever was in the room since immediately as he stepped in he was pushed on the red leather sofa in the room.