|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|

3rd Person POV

"NO WAY!" Both Bill and Dipper shouted, and Tad covered his ears.

"Well, where do you plan sleeping then Bill?" Tad spoke in his usual calm and slight monotone voice as he dusted his half-burned suit.

"...I won't sleep. I don't need it anyway!" Bill said.

"Wrong." Tad corrected. "You may not need sleep, but that body does. If you don't get any sleep tomorrow you won't be able to do anything involving energy. That's just how the human body works."

Bill groaned and turned to Dipper; he knew more about humans then both the demons in the room.

"He is right Bill; you need around nine hours of sleep." Dipper confirmed.

"Nine hours?! I just need to lay with my eyes closed for nine hours?!" Bill exclaimed.

"Bill you have tried sleeping before." Dipper pointed out.

"Not for nine hours! Usually, I sleep for three and then just stare at you for the rest of the night." Bill said.

Tad seemed to be the only one who questioned what Bill had said since Dipper just ignored it (or maybe Dipper was just used to it).

"I am sure you will be fine Bill." Tad said. "And you two slept together before Dipper needed to go down with the meatsacks."

But Tad was wrong. Two weeks ago, it was different. At that time things were... normal.

Dipper and Bill didn't feel all... weird about each other. It was all fine. Or maybe it wasn't but these feelings weren't that powerful and were easy to ignore while now it wasn't that easy anymore.

"I will not be fine..." Bill mumbled and Tad rolled his eyes. Sometimes it felt like it would be easier trying to babysit a toddler than being around Bill.

"You are a trillion-year-old powerful demon." Tad pointed out. "I think you will be able to try and sleep."

And like that Tad forced both Bill and Dipper into bed. Dipper's bed wasn't small, it was enough for two people to say the least but no matter how far off the edge Bill tried to move he could still feel Dipper being beside him and it drove him crazy.

When Bill looked over at Dipper the brunette was deep asleep. His chest was rising and falling slowly, and his hands rested on his chest as Dipper was facing the ceiling.

Bill didn't get it. How could Dipper fall asleep just like that? Was Bill the only one who felt like his human heart would explode.

What if I just... Instead of moving away from Dipper Bill tried moving closer to him but only to realize his heart rate was going even faster and feeling Dipper's body slightly touching his made his mind race.

Those feelings happened so suddenly that it struck Bill like lightning and he quickly rolled to the other side of the bed but just ended up dropping to the floor.

Bill squeezed the left side of his chest in attempt to make his heart slow down. Bill just stared at the ceiling as he was panting.

His thoughts were racing, and his face was burning up. The best way to describe how Bill felt when he simply got a bit close to Dipper was like an electric burn.

When Bill managed to catch his breath, he sat on the edge of the bed and laid his face in his hands. What Tad had said echoed in Bill's head.

'If you don't get any sleep tomorrow you won't be able to do anything involving energy'... literally everything Bill did involve energy!