|Chapter 17 | A mission |

3rd Person POV

Five years and a half goes by and Dipper... changes. Before when he lived in the shack the only human interaction he got was with Stan and some of the Mystery Shack customers since he kind of quit school but now Dipper hadn't spoken to a human for five years and a half.

(now Dipper is eighteen, in a few months nineteen)

Dipper's sanity was long gone, and he didn't even really consider himself human anymore. That was kind of true, with all the magic Dipper possessed he didn't really fall under the human category anymore.

He had grown to be even more cold blooded and for everything Dipper knew being called a liar or killer was a compliment. And he received that compliment quite a lot through those years.

While the other demons grew to either love or hate Dipper. There was no in between.

Some were jealous because Dipper got so much of Bill's attention while others fell in love with Dipper's shy, sweet but also cocky personality.

But no matter if some loved him or hated him all demons respected him equally. Dipper was almost as well-known as Bill by now but only to demons since humans were currently hiding on earth and Dipper was trapped on in the floating Fearamid.

And yes, Dipper was trapped because Bill wouldn't let him go outside the Fearamid. Bill said it was boring and that Dipper had nothing to do there but there was something else keeping Bill from letting Dipper go wherever he wanted, and Dipper could feel that.

But Dipper couldn't complain, he loved being with Bill. No matter if they were doing something crazy like torturing other people or just Dipper reading and Bill staring at him they had fun in each other's company.

Even though many of the demons liked Dipper he never really talked to them. It's not because he wasn't allowed to, Bill let him do whatever he wanted but because he didn't want to.

Dipper kept his relationship with the demons simple, a king and his servants. It was just easiest that way and Dipper had Bill anyways, he didn't need other friends.

Right now, Dipper was sleeping in his room when he suddenly woke up to a glowing yellow eye staring him down.

Being woken up so suddenly gave Dipper a little shock and his first reaction was to spawn a knife and throw it in the man standing in his room.

Bill dodged it easily and chuckled.

"Not a morning person?" Bill said.

"What do you mean 'not a morning person'? It's in the middle of the fucking night Bill!" Dipper hissed as he rubbed his eyes.

"Well ,it's important." Dipper couldn't see Bill clearly in the dark, but he could make out the fact that Bill's expression was serious.

"It better be, or I am stabbing you to death again this week." Dipper said as he quickly threw some clothes on.

Bill then grabbed Dipper by the hand and started dragging him down the long hallways.

"Why did you need to wake me? It is so dark too... I will probably fall down some stairs and die because of you." Dipper rubbed his eyes.

"Stop complaining. One of the first spells you ever learned was a light spell so if you have such a problem with darkness just use that." Bill said and Dipper rolled his eyes.

Unlike Bill, Dipper actually needed to concentrate when doing magic. No matter how small the spell was it still used a bit of Dipper's energy and right now Dipper was so tired he probably couldn't even make a tiny light spell.