|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|

TW!! HINTING OF CHILD ABUSE!
It'll only be mentioned at the end of the chapter but I'll make sure to also put a TW right before the event

3rd Person POV

It was a peaceful afternoon as Stan was showing the last tourists left one of his last attractions to get every last dollar in their pocket.

"For today's final illusion we have the incredible," Stan took a bag from behind his back. The bag looked hand sewed with a question mark on the front. "Sack of mystery! When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!"

Dipper was sitting below a tree nearby and was watching his uncle scam people.

'Sack of mystery'? No way, sorry Stan but people aren't that stupid to put their money in that thi- Dipper's eyes widen as he saw people eagerly shove to each other so they could put their money inside the sack. Are they actually serious?

"Yeah humans are pretty stupid," Dipper turned around to see Bill.

The demon had disappeared once again after the wax figure incident, and around a few days had passed without Dipper seeing Bill, but he seemed just to appear whenever he liked.

"Bill! Where have you been?" Dipper tried asking, but Bill completely ignored him.

"But you know, look on the bright side. Even though it must be embarrassing to be a part of that race, it sure is entertaining," Bill didn't have a mouth, but Dipper was sure he was grinning.

"I guess it is." Dipper realized he wouldn't get any answers from Bill, so he just kind of gave up on even asking about his disappearance.

"Dipper! Come see this!" Mabel's voice was heard from the shack.

"I gotta go," Dipper smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his head. He hated to leave Bill like this, but Bill must understand Dipper has a life too.

"Ugh, is it that sister of yours again? Care to remind me why we can't just kill her?" Bill rolled his eye.

"Because I like her, okay? I can have some boundaries when it comes to you."

"No, you can't!"

"Um, yes I can."

"I don't have such stupid boundary thingies."

"How about the time I ate Doritos in front of you and you didn't talk to me for a whole week?" Dipper crossed his arms.

"You were basically performing cannibalism of my kind right in front of me!"

"I was eating chips, Bill."

"Still!" Bill threw his arms up in the air and Dipper laughed.

Bill could sometimes be so ridiculous, but Dipper didn't mind.

"C'mon Dipper!" Mabel urged.

"Look I gotta go," Dipper said. "I will just... see you in my dreams, 'kay?"

Dipper didn't wait for Bill to answer before grabbing his book, and heading inside.

Mabel was sitting in front of the TV and eagerly waiting for Dipper.

"So, me and Soos were watching Tiger Fist when a guy with a Tent of Telepathy called Stan a fraud and he seemed really cool because he had magic and I want to go there, but-" Mabel started blabbing.

"Okay slow down," Dipper said. He had barely taken his shoes off when Mabel had started to tell him about all this.

"So let me get this straight. You want to go to this Tent of Telepathy even though the guy who owns it called Stan a fraud?" Mabel eagerly nodded as she was too out of breath to speak. "And what does Stan think of that?"