|Chapter 18| Family reunion |

3rd Person POV

After Dipper and Tad had made a bet Tad spoke up.

"Alright then! We need to get you going Dipper." Tad said. "And you need to change."

"What's wrong with what I am wearing?" Dipper looked down at his clothing. He was wearing a red button up shirt with some black jeans.

"Let me just..." Tad snapped his fingers. "There!"

Dipper's clothes were now ripped and all dirty.

"Tad!" Dipper snapped at him.

"You can't go there looking all fancy, you need to look like you have been through the apocalypse like everybody else." Tad said and Bill nodded.

"Fine." Dipper rolled his eyes.

Soon Dipper said goodbye and was teleported into the woods. Dipper knew exactly where he needed to go to get to the shack where he was told the hideout was.

Wonder if my family is dead yet. I suppose that Stanford guy is alive, and Bill told me he was Stan's brother, so I have a new family member to meet. Wonder how he will betray me. Dipper thought as he was walking through the woods.

Several monsters passed him but knew better than to attack. Dipper could've also simply teleported himself to the shack but decided not to, somebody could see him.

But didn't his family see him use magic that night before Weirdmaggedon? Maybe they have forgotten through all this or maybe just brushed it off.

And Dipper also preferred to walk to the shack, it always relaxed him to walk in the woods. For any other creature it looked like the whole forest was burning but the truth was that it just was an illusion.

Well, the first week of Weirdmageddon the forest was burning for real, but Dipper got sad about his favorite place on earth was getting destroyed so Bill made a spell that would prevent the forest to be destroyed by anyone (other than himself and Dipper).

Through everybody else's eyes it looked like the forest was burning but the only thing Dipper was seeing was the normal healthy trees being perfectly fine and the grass was still as soft and green as he could remember it.

Dipper could also see the illusion if he wanted to but decided to stick with the nice view of the forest.

No matter how slow Dipper walked, eventually he got to the shack. Dipper took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"Alright Dipper, you got this." Dipper told himself and started running towards the shack.

Once Dipper got to the door he noticed the unicorn hair but pretended not to see it. Dipper started banging on the door like he was being chased.

"Please! Please let me in!" He yelled as he was panting. To his surprise the door was open, and Dipper stepped in.

Almost as soon as the door closed behind him all sorts of people and weird creatures popped out of nowhere.

Everyone was armed with either a super dangerous looking gun or some kind of frying pan.

"P-Please don't hurt me!" Dipper tried his best to sound scared, but he was fighting the urge to kill everybody who was pointing a weapon at him as he laughed at their stupidity.

A tall male who looked like in his late fifties stepped forward. He looked like Stan but had a bit more of a muscle and looked more serious. That's our man, isn't it? Dipper confirmed it for himself.

The man did a hand gesture, and everybody let their weapons down.

Dipper POV

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing the man said to me.